The Seattle Redhawks (2-1) travel to face off against the VCU Rams (2-1) on Saturday, November 18th. This game will be played at Stuart C. Siegel Center in Richmond and televised on ESPN+. VCU is coming off a win in their previous game, while Seattle is looking to get back on track from a loss to the Northern Arizona. Tip-off is set for 2:00 ET.
Seattle Redhawks vs VCU Rams
The Seattle Redhawks Look To Bounce Back From A Loss
Seattle comes into their 4th game of the season with a record of 2-1. In their last three road games, including one from last year, Seattle has gone 1-2. Entering today’s game, Seattle has a 0-3 record against the spread (ATS). Looking back at their previous ten games, including those from last season, Seattle has gone 3-7 ATS.
After three games, Seattle has an over/under record of 0-3-0, with their games averaging a combined 130.7 points per game so far. Over the course of the last five games, the Redhawks’ games have averaged 72 points per game, along with an over/under record of 2-3.
The VCU Rams Are Coming Off A Win
After three games, VCU will face Seattle holding a 2-1 record. So far this season, all of the Rams’ games have been away from home. As of now, VCU has a 2-1 record against the spread going into today’s game. Over their last ten games, including the previous season, VCU has been strong against the spread at 8-2.
Through three games, VCU has an over/under record of 0-3-0 with their games averaging a combined 134.7 points per game so far. The Rams’ last five games have culminated with an average of 74 points per game and an over/under record of 1-4.
Seattle Offense Breakdown
Compared to their season average of 67.3 points per game, Seattle struggled in their previous game. Against Northern Arizona, the Redhawks scored 60 points while finishing with a field goal percentage of 35.3%. Alex Schumacher was the leading scorer for the Redhawks, putting up 24 points. In addition, Cameron Tyson contributed 14 points.
|Cameron Tyson (G)||15.7||6.7||0.7|
|Alex Schumacher (G)||15.0||5.3||5.7|
|Kobe Williamson (G)||7.7||6.3||1.3|
VCU Offense Breakdown
The Rams’ offense wrapped up their last game with 73 points, aligning closely with their current season average of 71 points per contest. Leading the team in scoring is Max Shulga, who is averaging 15.7 heading into today’s matchup. Additionally, Zeb Jackson also maintains a PPG average of 14.7 heading into game.
|Max Shulga (G)||15.7||3.3||3.3|
|Zeb Jackson (G)||14.7||5.0||6.7|
|Jason Nelson (G)||10.7||1.7||1.3|
Seattle Team Defense
This season, the Seattle defense has been impressive, holding the 39th position in the country while permitting an average of 63.3 points per contest. In terms of field goal percentage allowed, Seattle’s defense has allowed opponents to shoot 39.4% from the field, including a three-point shooting percentage allowed of 23.4% this season.
VCU Team Defense
At present, the Rams’ defense is nationally ranked 41st, allowing 63.7 points per game. VCU’s three-point defense is currently 39th in the country at 6.7 made threes per game. In terms of overall field goal percentage, opponets have hit 38.0% of their shots vs. VCU.
Redhawks vs Rams Trends
- In their last five games away from home, the Redhawks have a straight up record of 1-4 while going 1-4 vs the spread. The team’s offense averaged 64 points per game in these contests.
- In their last five games at home, the Rams have a straight up record of 4-1 while going 2-3 vs the spread. The team averaged 68 points per game in this stretch.
- The last ten games that Seattle was the underdog, they have an ATS mark of 2-8 while going 2-8 straight up.
- In their last five games as the betting favorite, the Rams have a strong straight up record of 4-1. In addition, their ATS record was 4-1 in these scenarios.
We’re putting our money on the Rams to win, and have the projected score sitting at 79-64. We also like them to cover the spread, so our recommendation is to bet on the Rams at -9.5.
Right now, the over/under line for the game is sitting at 136.5 and given that our model is projecting 143 points between the teams, we like the over.
All odds are courtesy of Action247 Sportsbook. Good luck!!
* All odds are provided by Action247 Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.**All views expressed are my own. My picks are my own and are not a guarantee, bet at your own risk.Action247 does not warrant the accuracy of completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these post.