The Army Black Knights (0-4) travel to face off against the Albany Great Danes (1-3) on Tuesday, November 21st. This game will be played at SEFCU Arena in Albany and televised on ESPN+. Both Army and Albany will be looking to bounce back from losses in their previous games. Tip-off is scheduled for 7:00 ET.
Army Black Knights vs Albany Great Danes
The Army Black Knights Look To Bounce Back From A Loss
This will be Army’s fifth game of the season, and they are currently 0-4. In their last three road games, including one from last year, Army is 0-3. Army has yet to cover the spread this season, sitting at 0-4. This includes a 0-2 mark on the road and a matching 0-2 record at home against the spread.
Army comes in with an over/under record of 1-3-0 through four games, with their games averaging a combined 122 points per game so far. In the Black Knights’ last five games, the combined scoring average stands at 59 points per game, accompanied by an over/under record of 2-3.
The Albany Great Danes Look To Bounce Back From A Loss
Albany is entering their 5th game of the season with a record of 1-3. So far this season, all of the Great Danes’ games have been on the road. Albany enters today’s game with a 1-3 record against the spread. Last season, they were 4-8 vs. the spread at home.
Looking at their over/under performance through four games, Albany has an over/under record of 4-0-0, with their games averaging 162.5 points per game on average. In their most recent three games, the Great Danes’ over/under record is 2-1, with their games averaging 75 points per game.
Army Offense Breakdown
The Army offense is coming off a game in which they scored 58 points vs. Quinnipiac. Overall their field goal percentage was 38.6% while connecting on 8 threes. Leading Army in scoring vs. Quinnipiac was Ryan Curry with his 15 points. Blake Barker also added 10 points for the Black Knights.
|Ryan Curry (G)||12.0||3.2||1.8|
|Jared Cross (G)||7.5||2.8||1.2|
|Blake Barker (G)||7.5||2.2||1.8|
Albany Offense Breakdown
In their latest game, Albany offense put up 82 points against Quinnipiac. They recorded an overall field goal percentage of 39.7% and made 7 threes. On offense, Albany has been struggling with their efficiency, coming into today’s game with a field goal percentgage of 40%. So far, they are 58th in free-throws made on a free throw shooting percentage of 70%.
|Sebastian Thomas (G)||17.2||3.5||3.2|
|Amar’e Marshall (G)||14.8||5.2||3.2|
|Jonathan Beagle (F)||11.8||7.0||0.8|
Army Team Defense
Army’s defense has been playing well, ranking 67th nationally, with 66.8 points allowed per game. Against Quinnipiac, the Black Knights’ defense gave up 67 points and did a good job not fouling. For the game, Quinnipiac only made 6 free-throws.
Albany Team Defense
At this time, the Great Danes’ defense is positioned 200th in the country, permitting 87.0 points per game. Against Quinnipiac in their most recent game, the Albany defense gave up a total of 85 points while allowing Quinnipiac to hit 44% of their shots.
Black Knights vs Great Danes Trends
- When looking at their past ten road matchups, Army has an ATS record of 6-4 while averaging 68 per game. The team went 3-7 overall in these games.
- Albany has a 1-2 record in their last three home games. In this stretch, they averaged 77 points per game while allowing 85. The team also performed well vs the spread at 2-1.
- In their last ten games as the betting underdog, the Black Knights have a straight up record of 2-8 and an ATS mark of 6-4.
- The last three games that Albany was favored, they have an ATS mark of 1-2 while going 1-2 straight up.
Not only do we have the Great Danes winning this one by a score of 78-65, but we see them covering the spread. Our pick is to grab the Great Danes at -4.5.
Regarding the over/under, the current line is set at 137.5, and our model predicts the Black Knights and Great Danes to score a combined 143 points. We recommend betting on the over.
All odds are courtesy of Action247 Sportsbook. Good luck!!
* All odds are provided by Action247 Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.**All views expressed are my own. My picks are my own and are not a guarantee, bet at your own risk.Action247 does not warrant the accuracy of completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these post.