The Bradley Braves (6-0) travel to face off against the Murray State Racers (1-3) on Wednesday, November 29th. This game will be played at CFSB Center in Murray and televised on ESPN+. Bradley is coming off a win in their previous game, while Murray State is looking to get back on track from a loss to the Appalachian State. Tip-off is set for 8:00 ET.
Bradley Braves vs Murray State Racers
The Bradley Braves Are Coming Off A Win
Bradley enters today’s game with an unblemished 6-0 record. In their last five road games, which includes games from last year, Bradley has a 4-1 record. As Bradley enters today’s game, their ATS record remains perfect at 5-0. Looking back at their previous five games, the team has gone 4-0-1 vs. the spread.
Bradley comes in with an over/under record of 5-1-0 through six games, with their games averaging a combined 143.2 points per game so far. When assessing the Braves’ performance in their last three games, their over/under record stands at 2-1, with their games averaging 74 points per game.
The Murray State Racers Look To Bounce Back From A Loss
Murray State, who have played four games so far this season, are looking to even out their home record at .500. They are currently 1-3 overall and 1-2 at home. As Murray State gets ready to face Bradley, they currently sit at 0-4 against the spread. Taking into account their performance from the previous season, Murray State has gone 4-5 vs. the spread in their last ten games.
After four games, Murray State has an over/under record of 3-1-0, with their games averaging a combined 151.2 points per game so far. In the Racers’ last five games, the combined scoring average stands at 77 points per game, accompanied by an over/under record of 2-2.
Bradley Offense Breakdown
In their previous game, the Braves’ offense finished with 79 points, which is right in line with their current average of 75.5 points per contest. The top scorer for the Braves was Darius Hannah with 17 points, while Malevy Leons also added 16 to the scoreboard.
|Malevy Leons (F)
|Connor Hickman (G)
|Darius Hannah (F)
Murray State Offense Breakdown
In their most recent game, the Murray State offense put up just 57 points vs. the Appalachian State Mountaineers. Overall, they are now averaging 77.6 points per game which is 139th in the country. Rob Perry is leading the team in scoring at 15.6 points per contest. Jacobi Wood has also been a key contributor with a PPG average of 14.6 going into the game.
|Rob Perry (G)
|Jacobi Wood (G)
|Nick Ellington (F)
Bradley Team Defense
At present, the Braves’ defense is nationally ranked 83rd, allowing 67.7 points per game. Bradley’s three-point defense is currently 36th in the country at 5.3 made threes per game. In terms of overall field goal percentage, opponets have hit 38.1% of their shots vs. Bradley.
Murray State Team Defense
On defense, Murray State is currently around the NCAA average in points allowed, giving up an average of 73.2 points per game. So far, the Murray State defense is giving up an average of 6.6 offensive rebounds per game and are turning teams over 10.2 times per game (279th).
Braves vs Racers Trends
- In their last five road games, Bradley has averaged 70 points per game while allowing 70 . The team’s record in this stretch was 4-1 while going 3-1-1 vs. the spread.
- Across the Racers last five home games, the team averaged 67 points per game while allowing 79. Their record vs the spread in these contests was 2-3, while going 1-4 straight-up.
- As the betting underdog, the Racers have an ATS mark of just 2-3 in their last five games. Murray State posted a straight up mark of 1-4 in these matchups.
- As the betting favorite, the Braves have an ATS record of 2-0-1 in their last three games. In these matchups, their straight up record was 3-0.
As the underdogs with a spread of +4.5, we recommend going with the Racers on the point spread. We not only see them covering the spread but also have a strong likelihood of winning this one outright, especially if you’re seeking a higher payout on the moneyline.
Regarding the over/under, the current line is set at 141, and our model predicts the Braves and Racers to score a combined 143 points. We recommend betting on the over.
All odds are courtesy of Action247 Sportsbook. Good luck!!
* All odds are provided by Action247 Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.**All views expressed are my own. My picks are my own and are not a guarantee, bet at your own risk.Action247 does not warrant the accuracy of completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these post.