The Bradley Braves (3-0) travel to face off against the Tulane Green Wave (3-0) on Monday, November 20th. This game will be played at Pavilion in San Juan Capistrano and televised on CBSS. Both team’s come into this one having won their previous games. Tip-off is set for 10:30 ET.
Bradley Braves vs Tulane Green Wave
The Bradley Braves Are Coming Off A Win
Bradley is entering their fourth game of the season, and currently have a perfect 3-0 record. In their last five road games, including those from last year, Bradley has a 4-1 record. As of today’s game, Bradley holds a perfect 3-0 record against the spread. Looking back over their previous ten games, including those from last season, Bradley has gone 6-4 vs. the spread.
Up to this point, games involving Bradley have had an average of 143.7 points per game, with the average over/under line set at 136.3 points. Their over/under record is 3-0-0. The Braves’ last five games have finished with a combined 68 points per game and an over/under record of 4-1.
The Tulane Green Wave Are Coming Off A Win
Tulane, who have a perfect record of 3-0, will be facing Bradley in their fourth game. All three of their previous games have been played at home. Against the spread, Tulane has a record of 1-2 thus far in the current year. Looking back at their last ten games, including those from the previous season, Tulane has gone 4-6 vs. the spread.
Tulane comes in with an over/under record of 2-1-0 through three games, with their games averaging a combined 160 points per game so far. In the Green Wave’s last five games, the combined scoring average stands at 87 points per game, accompanied by an over/under record of 4-1.
Bradley Offense Breakdown
In their latest game, Bradley offense put up 86 points against Tarleton State. They recorded an overall field goal percentage of 61.5% and made 17 threes. The Bradley offense has been looking to get up shots from outside so far this season, averaging 27.3 three-point attempts per contest. Overall, they have connected on 39% of their looks from outside this season.
|Malevy Leons (F)||15.3||9.0||2.3|
|Connor Hickman (G)||12.0||3.7||4.3|
|Darius Hannah (F)||11.3||7.0||3.7|
Tulane Offense Breakdown
The Tulane offense is coming off a game in which they scored 92 points vs. Sacramento State. Overall their field goal percentage was 58.9% while connecting on 11 threes. Kevin Cross is leading the team in scoring at 19.3 points per contest. Kolby King has also been a key contributor with a PPG average of 18.3 going into the game.
|Kevin Cross (F)||19.3||8.7||4.7|
|Kolby King (G)||18.3||2.3||1.3|
|Sion James (G)||15.0||5.3||2.3|
Bradley Team Defense
The Braves’ defense is presently ranked 71st nationally, allowing an average of 66.7 points per contest. In terms of field goal percentage allowed, Bradley’s defense has allowed opponents to shoot 35.3% from the field, including a three-point shooting percentage allowed of 21.0% this season.
Tulane Team Defense
Coming into today’s game, the Tulane defense is giving up an average of 69.7 points per contest. The Tulane defense is coming off a game in which they gave up a total of 57 points and allowed Sacramento State to connect on 11 threes.
Braves vs Green Wave Trends
- Bradley has played well in their previous 5 road games, going 4-1 straight up. In this stretch, they averaged 68 points per game while allowing 65. The team also performed well vs the spread at 4-1.
- When looking at their past three home matchups, Tulane has an ATS record of 0-3 while averaging 60 per game. The team went 0-3 overall in these games.
- As the betting underdog, the Green Wave have an ATS mark of just 5-5 in their last ten games. Tulane posted a straight up mark of 4-6 in these matchups.
- In their last five games as the betting favorite, the Braves have a strong straight up record of 5-0. In addition, their ATS record was 3-2 in these scenarios.
As the underdogs with a spread of +1.5, we recommend going with the Green Wave on the point spread. We not only see them covering the spread but also have a strong likelihood of winning this one outright, especially if you’re seeking a higher payout on the moneyline.
As for the over/under, the the line is currently at 146, and our model projects the Braves and Green Wave to reach a combined total of 142 points. Our bet is on taking the under.
All odds are courtesy of Action247 Sportsbook. Good luck!!
* All odds are provided by Action247 Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.**All views expressed are my own. My picks are my own and are not a guarantee, bet at your own risk.Action247 does not warrant the accuracy of completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these post.