The Colorado Buffaloes (3-0) travel to face off against the Richmond Spiders (2-1) on Monday, November 20th. This game will be played at Ocean Center in Daytona Beach and televised on CBSS. Colorado is coming off a win in their previous game, while Richmond is looking to get back on track from a loss to the Boston College. Tip-off is set for 8:00 ET.
Colorado Buffaloes vs Richmond Spiders
The Colorado Buffaloes Are Coming Off A Win
Colorado comes into their fourth game of the season with an overall record of 3-0. In their last three games, where they were favored, they are 3-0 straight-up. Entering today’s game, Colorado holds a perfect 3-0 record against the spread. However, when it comes to road games, Colorado struggled last season, going 5-12 vs. the spread.
Colorado’s games have, on average, featured 158.3 points per game leading to an over/under record of 2-1-0. Their average over/under line is currently 145.2 points so far. The Buffaloes’ last five games have culminated with an average of 82 points per game and an over/under record of 3-2.
The Richmond Spiders Look To Bounce Back From A Loss
Richmond has played a total of three games and currently have a 2-1 record. In their most recent ten home games, including those from last year, Richmond has a record of 1-9. Richmond has a 2-1 ATS record heading into today’s game. When looking at their ATS performance over the last ten games, including games from last season, Richmond is sitting at 5-5.
So far, Richmond’s games have averaged 145 points per game with the average over/under line being 141.7 points. Over the course of the last five games, the Spiders’ games have averaged 79 points per game, along with an over/under record of 2-2-1.
Colorado Offense Breakdown
In their latest game, Colorado offense put up 106 points against Milwaukee. They recorded an overall field goal percentage of 58.7% and made 13 threes. The team’s top scorer is KJ Simpson, who comes into today’s matchup with an average of 19, while Tristan Da Silva also maintains a PPG average of 17 leading up to the game.
|KJ Simpson (G)||19||4.0||5.7|
|Tristan Da Silva (F)||17||4.0||3.3|
|J’vonne Hadley (G)||12||6.7||3.0|
Richmond Offense Breakdown
Most recently, the Richmond offense finished with just 61 points vs. Boston College. For the game, they hit 5/19 three-point attempts and a field goal percentage of 40%. Leading the team in scoring is Jordan King, who is averaging 18 heading into today’s matchup. Additionally, Neal Quinn also maintains a PPG average of 12 heading into game.
|Jordan King (G)||18||4.0||2.7|
|Neal Quinn (C)||12||6.7||5.3|
|DeLonnie Hunt (G)||11||2.7||2.7|
Colorado Team Defense
At this time, the Buffaloes’ defense is positioned 67th in the country, permitting 66.3 points per game. The Colorado defense is coming off a game in which they gave up a total of 79 points and allowed Milwaukee to connect on 13 threes.
Richmond Team Defense
Currently, the Spiders’ defense holds the 45th rank in the nation, allowing 63.7 points per game. On average, opposing teams are hitting 6.3 threes per game vs. Colorado. This has come on three-point shooting percentage of 33.7%.
Buffaloes vs Spiders Trends
- Through their last ten road games, Colorado has an ATS record of just 4-6. However, their overall record was 2-8 while averaging 65 points per game.
- In their last three games at home, the Spiders have a straight up record of 0-3 while going 0-3 vs. the spread. The team averaged 61 points per game in this stretch.
- Looking back on the team’s last five games as the underdog, the Spiders have a straight up record of 1-4. Their record vs the spread in these games was 1-4.
- Colorado has done well both straight up and vs the spread when favored to win the game, going 3-0 SU and 3-0 ATS in their last three games.
Coming in as the underdogs at +9.5, we have the Spiders as the way to go on the point spread. Not only do we have them covering, but our projections show they have a good one of winning this one straight-up, if you’re looking for a higher payout on the moneyline.
As for the total, the line is currently sitting at 143.5 and our model has the Buffaloes and Spiders finishing with a combined 142 points. Our pick is to take the under.
All odds are courtesy of Action247 Sportsbook. Good luck!!
* All odds are provided by Action247 Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.**All views expressed are my own. My picks are my own and are not a guarantee, bet at your own risk.Action247 does not warrant the accuracy of completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these post.