The Green Bay Phoenix (0-2) travel to face off against the UC Riverside Highlanders (1-3) on Tuesday, November 21st. This game will be played at Brick Breeden Fieldhouse in Bozeman and televised on ESPN+. Both Green Bay and UC Riverside will be looking to bounce back from losses in their previous games. Tip-off is scheduled for 9:00 ET.
Green Bay Phoenix vs UC Riverside Highlanders
The Green Bay Phoenix Look To Bounce Back From A Loss
Green Bay enters today’s game with an overall record of 0-2. In their last five road games, including those from last year, Green Bay has a record of 1-4. As of today’s game, Green Bay has a 0-2 record against the spread. Looking back to last season, Green Bay is 3-5-1 vs. the spread in their previous ten games.
Green Bay’s games have, on average, featured 126 points per game leading to an over/under record of 0-2-0. Their average over/under line is currently 132.5 points so far. The Phoenix’s last five games have culminated with an average of 57 points per game and an over/under record of 0-4.
The UC Riverside Highlanders Look To Bounce Back From A Loss
Today, the UC Riverside basketball team will be playing against Green Bay with a record of 1-3. So far this season, the Highlanders have yet to win a game on the road, going 0-3, but have a perfect 1-0 record at home. As of now, UC Riverside holds a 0-4 ATS record going into their game against Green Bay. Taking into account the previous season, UC Riverside has gone 5-5 ATS in their last ten games.
After four games, UC Riverside has an over/under record of 1-3-0, with their games averaging a combined 137.5 points per game so far. When analyzing the Highlanders’ last five games, they have produced a combined average of 74 points per game and an over/under record of 2-3.
Green Bay Offense Breakdown
In their previous game, the Phoenix’s offense finished with 59 points, which is right in line with their current average of 58.3 points per contest. On the offensive front, the Phoenix have a season-long field goal percentage of 42%, ranking 275th nationally. When it comes to three-point shooting, they are ranked 413rd in terms of percentage and 333rd in three-pointers made.
|Noah Reynolds (G)
|Elijah Jones (F)
|Foster Wonders (G)
UC Riverside Offense Breakdown
Compared to their season average of 61.5 points per game, UC Riverside struggled in their previous game. Against North Carolina, the Highlanders scored 52 points while finishing with a field goal percentage of 30.6%. The top scorer for the Highlanders was Benjamin Griscti with 14 points, while Barrington Hargress also added 10 to the scoreboard.
|Barrington Hargress (G)
|Benjamin Griscti (C)
|Isaiah Moses (G)
Green Bay Team Defense
Green Bay’s defense has been playing well, ranking 50th nationally, with 64.5 points allowed per game. On average, opposing teams are hitting 4.8 threes per game vs. UC Riverside. This has come on three-point shooting percentage of 21.6%.
UC Riverside Team Defense
Coming into today’s game, the UC Riverside defense is giving up an average of 76.0 points per contest. In terms of field goal percentage allowed, UC Riverside’s defense has allowed opponents to shoot 46.6% from the field, including a three-point shooting percentage allowed of 37.9% this season.
Phoenix vs Highlanders Trends
- Through their last ten road contests, the Phoenix offense has averaged 56 points per game while allowing an average of 73. Green Bay posted an overall record of 2-8 while going 2-7-1 ATS.
- Across their three previous home games, UC Riverside has an ATS mark of 0-3. Their straight up record in these matchups was 0-3 while averaging 56 points per game.
- The last five games that Green Bay was the underdog, they have an ATS mark of 1-3-1 while going 1-4 straight up.
- As the betting favorite, the Highlanders have an ATS mark of just 4-6 in their last ten games. UC Riverside posted a straight up mark of 7-3 in these matchups.
Not only do we have the Highlanders winning this one by a score of 75-67, but we see them covering the spread. Our pick is to grab the Highlanders at -6.5.
As for the over/under, the the line is currently at 129.5, and our model projects the Phoenix and Highlanders to reach a combined total of 142 points. Our bet is on taking the over.
All odds are courtesy of Action247 Sportsbook. Good luck!!
* All odds are provided by Action247 Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.**All views expressed are my own. My picks are my own and are not a guarantee, bet at your own risk.Action247 does not warrant the accuracy of completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these post.