The Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (3-1) travel to face off against the New Mexico Lobos (5-1) on Wednesday, November 29th. This game will be played at The Pit in Albuquerque and televised on MWN. Both team’s come into this one having won their previous games. Tip-off is set for 9:00 ET.
Louisiana Tech Bulldogs vs New Mexico Lobos
The Louisiana Tech Bulldogs Are Coming Off A Win
Today, Louisiana Tech, who currently has a record of 3-1, will face off against New Mexico. In their previous three road games, including last year, Louisiana Tech has a record of 1-2. Louisiana Tech’s record vs. the spread heading into today’s game stands at 3-1. This includes a 1-1 mark on the road and a perfect 2-0 record at home.
Through four games, Louisiana Tech has an over/under record of 1-3-0 with their games averaging a combined 135.8 points per game so far. The Bulldogs’ have recorded an over/under record of 0-2 in their last three games, with their games averaging 81 points per game.
The New Mexico Lobos Are Coming Off A Win
New Mexico comes into their game against Louisiana Tech with a 5-1 record this season. In their last five home games, which includes last year, New Mexico has gone 2-3 at home. As of today’s game, New Mexico holds a 4-2 record against the spread. This includes a 2-1 ATS record on the road and a 2-1 record at home vs. the spread.
After six games, New Mexico has an over/under record of 3-3-0, with their games averaging a combined 153.7 points per game so far. The Lobos’ last five games have culminated with an average of 84 points per game and an over/under record of 3-2.
Louisiana Tech Offense Breakdown
In their recent matchup, the Louisiana Tech offense ended with 71 points against McNeese State. They finished with an overall field goal percentage of 40.4% and made 10 threes. Isaiah Crawford is the current leading scorer for the team, with an average of 14.2 as they approach today’s matchup. In addition, Jaylin Henderson brings a PPG average of 12.3 into the game.
|Isaiah Crawford (F)
|Jaylin Henderson (G)
|Tahlik Chavez (G)
New Mexico Offense Breakdown
Coming off their recent game, the New Mexico offense tallied 90 points in a matchup against Pepperdine. Their field goal percentage for the game was 56.7%, and they made 5 threes. Donovan Dent is leading the team in scoring at 18.5 points per contest. Jamal Mashburn JR has also been a key contributor with a PPG average of 18.2 going into the game.
|Donovan Dent (G)
|Jamal Mashburn JR (G)
|JT Toppin (F)
Louisiana Tech Team Defense
So far this season, the Louisiana Tech defense has been performing well, ranking 21st in the country at 61.2 points allowed per contest. In terms of field goal percentage allowed, Louisiana Tech’s defense has allowed opponents to shoot 36.7% from the field, including a three-point shooting percentage allowed of 19.0% this season.
New Mexico Team Defense
Coming into today’s game, the New Mexico defense is giving up an average of 69.7 points per contest. The New Mexico defense is coming off a game in which they gave up a total of 71 points and allowed Pepperdine to connect on 5 threes.
Bulldogs vs Lobos Trends
- In their last ten games away from home, the Bulldogs have a straight up record of 3-7 while going 6-4 vs. the spread. The team averaged 66 points per game in this stretch.
- In their last five games at home, the Lobos have a straight up record of 2-3 while going 2-3 vs the spread. The team’s offense averaged 80 points per game in these contests.
- In their last ten games as the betting underdog, the Bulldogs have a straight up record of 1-9 and an ATS mark of 4-6.
- Through their last five games as the favorite, the Lobos have an ATS record of 4-1 and a straight up mark of 5-0.
For a point-spread bet in this Lobos vs. Lobos matchup, we’re leaning towards the Lobos at -8.5. Although our projections show the Lobos winning 74-70, we suggest placing your bet on the Bulldogs for the point-spread.
As for the total, the line is currently sitting at 149 and our model has the Bulldogs and Lobos finishing with a combined 144 points. Our pick is to take the under.
All odds are courtesy of Action247 Sportsbook. Good luck!!
* All odds are provided by Action247 Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.**All views expressed are my own. My picks are my own and are not a guarantee, bet at your own risk.Action247 does not warrant the accuracy of completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these post.