The Montana Grizzlies (1-3) travel to face off against the Nevada Wolf Pack (4-0) on Wednesday, November 29th. This game will be played at Lawlor Events Center in Reno and televised on MWN. Nevada is coming off a win in their previous game, while Montana is looking to get back on track from a loss to the Houston. Tip-off is set for 10:00 ET.
Montana Grizzlies vs Nevada Wolf Pack
The Montana Grizzlies Look To Bounce Back From A Loss
Montana is about to play their fifth game of the season, and they are currently 1-3. In the past ten road games, including last year, Montana has gone 5-5. As of today’s game, Montana has a current against-the-spread (ATS) record of 1-3 this season. When factoring in games from last season, Montana’s ATS record over their last ten games stands at 5-4.
Montana comes in with an over/under record of 1-3-0 through four games, with their games averaging a combined 137.2 points per game so far. The Grizzlies have an over/under record of 1-2 in their last three games, with their games averaging 63 points per game.
The Nevada Wolf Pack Are Coming Off A Win
As Nevada gets ready for their 5th game, they will face Montana with a record of 4-0. So far, Nevada has played one road game and three home games. Entering today’s game, Nevada has a perfect 4-0 record against the spread. Looking back over their last ten games, including those from the previous season, Nevada has gone 7-3 vs. the spread.
So far, Nevada’s games have averaged 154.2 points per game with the average over/under line being 147.1 points. The Wolf Pack have seen their last five games conclude with a collective average of 83 points per game and an over/under record of 3-2.
Montana Offense Breakdown
In their recent matchup, the Montana offense ended with 44 points against Houston. They finished with an overall field goal percentage of 32.6% and made 3 threes. Coming into the game, the Grizzlies offense has strugled with their outside shot this season, hitting threes at a rate of just 28%. On average, they get up 17.6 three-point attempts per game and are averaging 14 made free-throws.
|Aanen Moody (G)
|Money Williams (G)
|Dischon Thomas (F)
Nevada Offense Breakdown
Nevada finished with 108 points in their game against Portland. This total surpasses their season-average of 89 points per game. One area that the Nevada offense has been good this season is getting to the line. Currently, they are 25th in free-throw attempts per contest. Overall, they have a field goal percentage of 50%.
|Jarod Lucas (G)
|Kenan Blackshear (G)
|Nick Davidson (F)
Montana Team Defense
Currently, the Grizzlies’ defense holds the 118th rank in the nation, allowing 71.2 points per game. Montana’s three-point defense is currently 44th in the country at 5.8 made threes per game. In terms of overall field goal percentage, opponets have hit 36.8% of their shots vs. Montana.
Nevada Team Defense
In the current season, the Nevada defense has excelled, sitting 58th in the nation by allowing 65.2 points per game. In their previous game vs. Portland, the Pilots finished with a field goal percentage of 61% and a total of 83 points vs. Nevada.
Grizzlies vs Wolf Pack Trends
- When looking at their past three road matchups, Montana has an ATS record of 2-1 while averaging 57 per game. The team went 1-2 overall in these games.
- Although Nevada has a straight up record of 1-2 in their last three home games, they have not held up as well vs the spread going 1-2. The team averaged 75 points per game in these games.
- Going back to their previous five games as the underdog, Montana has an ATS mark of 4-1 while going 2-3 straight up.
- Nevada has done well both straight up and vs the spread when favored to win the game, going 3-0 SU and 3-0 ATS in their last three games.
In this Wolf Pack vs. Wolf Pack matchup, our point-spread bet is on the Wolf Pack at -15.5. While we project the Wolf Pack to win 73-70, our recommendation is to bet on the Grizzlies for the point-spread.
As for the over/under, the the line is currently at 141.5, and our model projects the Grizzlies and Wolf Pack to reach a combined total of 143 points. Our bet is on taking the over.
All odds are courtesy of Action247 Sportsbook. Good luck!!
* All odds are provided by Action247 Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.**All views expressed are my own. My picks are my own and are not a guarantee, bet at your own risk.Action247 does not warrant the accuracy of completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these post.