The Murray State Racers (1-1) travel to face off against the UNCW Seahawks (1-0) on Monday, November 20th. This game will be played at Suncoast Credit Union Arena in Fort Myers and televised on ESPN+. UNCW is coming off a win in their previous game, while Murray State is looking to get back on track from a loss to the Western Kentucky. Tip-off is set for 1:30 ET.
Murray State Racers vs UNCW Seahawks
The Murray State Racers Look To Bounce Back From A Loss
Murray State is getting ready to play their third game of the season with a record of 1-1. In their first two games, the Racers were the betting favorites. As of today’s game, Murray State has a 0-2 record against the spread. Taking into account the previous season and the last ten games, Murray State is 3-6 vs. the spread.
In two games, Murray State comes in with an over/under mark of 2-0-0, with their games averaging 158.5 points per game. When looking at the Racers’ last three games, their over/under record is 2-0, with their games averaging 83 points per game.
The UNCW Seahawks Are Coming Off A Win
After playing just one game, UNCW comes into this matchup with a 1-0 record. In their last three games at home, which includes games from last year, UNCW has gone 2-1. As UNCW faces off against Murray State, their ATS record stands at 1-0. Factoring in the previous season, UNCW has gone 3-5 vs. the spread in their last ten games.
Heading into their 2nd game of the season, UNCW has an over/under record of 1-0-0 after going 16-16-0 last season (over/under). The Seahawks’ last five games have finished with a combined 84 points per game and an over/under record of 2-1.
Murray State Offense Breakdown
Murray State’s offense is coming off a strong performance, scoring 81 points against Western Kentucky. They had an overall field goal percentage of 41% and made 23/32 free throws. Leading the team in scoring was Rob Perry with 21 points. Jacobi Wood also added 14 points for the Racers.
|Rob Perry (G)||16.0||5.3||1.7|
|Nick Ellington (F)||14.3||9.3||0.0|
|Jacobi Wood (G)||12.7||3.0||4.3|
UNCW Offense Breakdown
UNCW’s offense is coming off a good game, putting up 83 points vs. UNC Asheville. Overall, they hit 48.1% of their shots from the field and went 23/30 from the free-throw line. For the season, the UNCW offense has been one of the more efficient shooting teams in the NCAA with a field goal percentage of 55%. So far, they have hit 58% of their looks from inside the arc, and are averaging 12.3 made three’s per contest.
|Trazarien White (F)||19.3||5.0||2.0|
|Nick Farrar (G)||13.0||5.7||2.0|
|KJ Jenkins (G)||12.7||1.0||1.3|
Murray State Team Defense
Coming into today’s game, the Murray State defense is giving up an average of 72.0 points per contest. Murray State will look once again to perform well on defense, holding Western Kentucky to just 41% shooting in their most recent game.
UNCW Team Defense
So far, the Seahawks’ defense is ranked 100th in the country at 70.7 points per contest. In their previous game vs. UNC Asheville, the Bulldogs finished with a field goal percentage of 44% and a total of 66 points vs. UNCW.
Racers vs Seahawks Trends
- In their last three games away from home, the Racers have a straight up record of 1-2 while going 1-2 vs. the spread. The team averaged 69 points per game in this stretch.
- Although UNCW has a straight up record of 6-4 in their last ten home games, they have not held up as well vs the spread going 4-5-1. The team averaged 66 points per game in these games.
- Spanning across their last ten games as the betting underdog, the Racers have gone 4-6 vs the spread. Their overall record in these games was 3-7.
- In their last ten games as the betting favorite, the Seahawks have a straight up record of 10-0 and an ATS mark of 5-4-1.
Not only do we have the Seahawks winning this one by a score of 77-66, but we see them covering the spread. Our pick is to grab the Seahawks at -5.
Right now, the over/under line for the game is sitting at 145 and given that our model is projecting 143 points between the teams, we like the under.
All odds are courtesy of Action247 Sportsbook. Good luck!!
* All odds are provided by Action247 Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.**All views expressed are my own. My picks are my own and are not a guarantee, bet at your own risk.Action247 does not warrant the accuracy of completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these post.