The Oregon Ducks (3-0) travel to face off against the Florida A&M Rattlers (0-3) on Monday, November 20th. This game will be played at Al Lawson Center in Tallahassee and televised on ESPN+. Oregon is coming off a win in their previous game, while Florida A&M is looking to get back on track from a loss to the Florida. Tip-off is set for 8:00 ET.
Oregon Ducks vs Florida A&M Rattlers
The Oregon Ducks Are Coming Off A Win
Oregon has played three games so far this season, all of which have been at home. They are currently undefeated with a record of 3-0. As Oregon gets ready to face Florida A&M, their ATS record stands at 2-1. Last season, when playing away games, Oregon struggled vs. the spread with a 3-9 record.
After three games, Oregon has an over/under record of 2-1-0, with their games averaging a combined 149.3 points per game so far. The Ducks have seen their last five games conclude with a collective average of 75 points per game and an over/under record of 2-3.
The Florida A&M Rattlers Look To Bounce Back From A Loss
Florida A&M has yet to win a game in their first three contests. In each game, they were favored to win. As of now, Florida A&M holds a 0-3 ATS record leading into their game against Oregon. Taking into account the outcomes from last season, Florida A&M has gone 3-6 vs. the spread in their previous ten contests.
Looking at their over/under performance through three games, Florida A&M has an over/under record of 2-1-0, with their games averaging 150.3 points per game on average. The Rattlers’ last five games have culminated with an average of 60 points per game and an over/under record of 2-3.
Oregon Offense Breakdown
Oregon recently showcased a strong offensive performance, scoring 92 points against Tennessee State. This output exceeded their season average of 83 points per game. Currently leading the team in scoring is Nate Bittle who comes into today’s matchup averaging 13. Jermaine Couisnard also heads into the game with a PPG average of 12.3.
|Nate Bittle (C)||13.0||6||1|
|Jermaine Couisnard (G)||12.3||4||3|
|Keeshawn Barthelemy (G)||10.7||3||3|
Florida A&M Offense Breakdown
The Florida A&M offense is coming off a game where they scored 68 points against Florida. They posted a field goal percentage of 42.6% and connected on 5 threes. The team’s top scorer is K’Jei Parker, who enters today’s matchup with an average of 11.3, while Keith Lamar also carries a PPG average of 9.7 into the game.
|K’Jei Parker (G)||11.3||3.3||2.3|
|Keith Lamar (F)||9.7||4.7||1.0|
|Shannon Grant (F)||8.3||2.3||0.0|
Oregon Team Defense
Coming into today’s game, the Oregon defense is giving up an average of 66.3 points per contest. In their most recent game, the Oregon defense struggled to defend the three-point line, as Tennessee State knocked down 9 three-pointers on their way to 67 points.
Florida A&M Team Defense
The Rattlers’ defense is presently ranked 213rd nationally, allowing an average of 91.7 points per contest. So far, the Florida A&M defense is giving up an average of 16.0 offensive rebounds per game and are turning teams over 11.3 times per game (320th).
Ducks vs Rattlers Trends
- Although Oregon has a straight up record of 1-2 in their last three road games, they have not held up as well vs the spread going 0-3. The team averaged 63 points per game in these games.
- Through their last five home contests, the Rattlers offense has averaged 64 points per game while allowing an average of 87. Florida A&M posted an overall record of 1-4 while going 2-3 ATS.
- Spanning across their last five games as the betting underdog, the Rattlers have gone 2-3 vs the spread. Their overall record in these games was 0-5.
- The Ducks have played well in their last five games as the betting favorite, going 4-1 straight up and 3-2 against the spread.
Coming in as the underdogs at +21, we have the Rattlers as the way to go on the point spread. Not only do we have them covering, but our projections show they have a good one of winning this one straight-up, if you’re looking for a higher payout on the moneyline.
As for the total, the line is currently sitting at 139 and our model has the Ducks and Rattlers finishing with a combined 142 points. Our pick is to take the over.
All odds are courtesy of Action247 Sportsbook. Good luck!!
* All odds are provided by Action247 Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.**All views expressed are my own. My picks are my own and are not a guarantee, bet at your own risk.Action247 does not warrant the accuracy of completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these post.