The Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles (0-4) travel to face off against the Bucknell Bison (1-4) on Monday, November 20th. This game will be played at Sojka Pavilion in Lewisburg and televised on ESPN+. Both Southern Indiana and Bucknell will be looking to bounce back from losses in their previous games. Tip-off is scheduled for 7:00 ET.
Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles vs Bucknell Bison
The Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles Look To Bounce Back From A Loss
So far, Southern Indiana has a 0-4 record through their first four games. Including last year, Southern Indiana has a 2-8 record in their past ten road games. As of today’s game, Southern Indiana has a 0-4 ATS record. When playing away, Southern Indiana is 0-3 vs. the spread so far this season and has gone 4-6 in their previous ten road games.
Southern Indiana’s games have, on average, featured 141.2 points per game leading to an over/under record of 2-2-0. Their average over/under line is currently 143.8 points so far. When analyzing the Screaming Eagles’ last five games, they have produced a combined average of 65 points per game and an over/under record of 2-2.
The Bucknell Bison Look To Bounce Back From A Loss
Bucknell, who are currently 1-4, will face Southern Indiana in their 6th game. If they win, they will have a .500 home record, as they are currently 0-1 at home. As of today’s game, Bucknell has a 1-4 record against the spread. However, in their last five games, the team is 3-2 vs. the spread.
Through five games, Bucknell has an over/under record of 2-3-0 with their games averaging a combined 137.8 points per game so far. The Bison’s have recorded an over/under record of 1-2 in their last three games, with their games averaging 68 points per game.
Southern Indiana Offense Breakdown
The Southern Indiana offense is coming off a game where they scored 78 points against La Salle. They posted a field goal percentage of 53.3% and connected on 10 threes. Jeremiah Hernandez is currently the leading scorer for the team, entering today’s matchup with an average of 13. Meanwhile, AJ Smith also brings a PPG average of 13 into the game.
|Jeremiah Hernandez (G)||13.0||2.4||1.6|
|AJ Smith (G)||13.0||9.2||2.2|
|Jordan Tillmon (G)||9.4||3.6||1.0|
Bucknell Offense Breakdown
In their most recent game, the Bucknell offense concluded with only 60 points against Duke. Throughout the game, they made 9/29 three-point attempts and had a field goal percentage of 37%. The top scorer for the Bison was Jack Forrest with 17 points, while Ruot Bijiek also chipped in with 11 points.
|Jack Forrest (G)||16.8||5.0||1.2|
|Noah Williamson (C)||10.6||6.8||1.0|
|Elvin Edmonds IV (G)||10.0||2.0||2.2|
Southern Indiana Team Defense
The Screaming Eagles’ defense is presently ranked 124th nationally, allowing an average of 74.2 points per contest. So far, the Southern Indiana defense is giving up an average of 7.6 offensive rebounds per game and are turning teams over 14 times per game (467th).
Bucknell Team Defense
At this time, the Bison’s defense is positioned 141st in the country, permitting 76.2 points per game. In their previous game vs. Duke, the Blue Devils finished with a field goal percentage of 49% and a total of 90 points vs. Bucknell.
Screaming Eagles vs Bison Trends
- In their last five road games, Southern Indiana has averaged 59 points per game while allowing 74. The team’s record in this stretch was 0-5 while going 3-2.
- Across their last five home contests, Bucknell has a 3-2 record vs the spread. Their overall mark in these games was 1-4, while averaging 62 points per game.
- Looking back on the team’s last five games as the underdog, the Screaming Eagles have a straight up record of 0-5. Their record vs the spread in these games was 3-2.
- As the betting favorite, the Bison have an ATS mark of just 1-4 in their last five games. Bucknell posted a straight up mark of 1-4 in these matchups.
We’re putting our money on the Bison to win, and have the projected score sitting at 90-59. We also like them to cover the spread, so our recommendation is to bet on the Bison at -3.
Right now, the over/under line for the game is sitting at 141.5 and given that our model is projecting 149 points between the teams, we like the over.
All odds are courtesy of Action247 Sportsbook. Good luck!!
* All odds are provided by Action247 Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.**All views expressed are my own. My picks are my own and are not a guarantee, bet at your own risk.Action247 does not warrant the accuracy of completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these post.