The Utah Tech Trailblazers (1-3) travel to face off against the Lindenwood Lions (2-3) on Monday, November 27th. This game will be played at Hyland Arena in Saint Charles and televised on ESPN+. Lindenwood is coming off a win in their previous game, while Utah Tech is looking to get back on track from a loss to the Washington State. Tip-off is set for 8:00 ET.
Utah Tech Trailblazers vs Lindenwood Lions
The Utah Tech Trailblazers Look To Bounce Back From A Loss
As they head into their 5th game, Utah Tech will face off against Lindenwood with a record of 1-3. So far this season, all of the Trailblazers’ games have been played on the road. As of today’s game, Utah Tech has a 1-3 record against the spread. Over their last ten games, including last season, Utah Tech has gone 5-4 vs. the spread.
Looking at their over/under performance through four games, Utah Tech has an over/under record of 2-2-0, with their games averaging 148.8 points per game on average. Over the course of the last five games, the Trailblazers’ games have averaged 70 points per game, along with an over/under record of 2-2.
The Lindenwood Lions Are Coming Off A Win
Heading into their 6th game of the season, Lindenwood holds a 2-3 record. Over their previous three home games, which includes last year, Lindenwood has a 2-1 record. As we assess Lindenwood’s performance against the spread, they currently hold a 2-3 record. However, in their previous five games, they have been solid with a 3-0-1 mark.
Lindenwood comes in with an over/under record of 2-3-0 through five games, with their games averaging a combined 138.4 points per game so far. Looking at the Lions’ last three games, their over/under record is 2-0 with their games averaging 95 points per game.
Utah Tech Offense Breakdown
The Utah Tech offense, in their latest game, managed to score just 53 points versus Washington State. During the game, they attempted 20 three-point shots and had a field goal percentage of 29.8%. The top scorer for the Trailblazers was Noa Gonsalves with 11 points, while Beon Riley also added 11 to the scoreboard.
|Tanner Christensen (C)
|Aric Demings (G)
|Beon Riley (G)
Lindenwood Offense Breakdown
Lindenwood is coming off a good offensive performance, putting up 71 points vs. William & Mary. This figure is more than their season average of 63.8 points per game. In terms of offense, the Lions have a season-long field goal percentage of 40%, putting them 367th in the NCAA. Regarding three-pointers, they are ranked 340th in percentage and 317th in three-pointers made.
|Keenon Cole (F)
|Darius Beane (G)
|Jeremiah Talton (G)
Utah Tech Team Defense
At present, the Trailblazers’ defense is nationally ranked 195th, allowing 78.6 points per game. On average, opposing teams are hitting 8.0 threes per game vs. Lindenwood. This has come on three-point shooting percentage of 38.1%.
Lindenwood Team Defense
Lindenwood’s defense is currently in line with the NCAA average for points allowed, allowing an average of 74.0 points per game. The Lindenwood defense is coming off a game in which they gave up a total of 60 points and allowed William & Mary to connect on 6 threes.
Trailblazers vs Lions Trends
- In their last three games away from home, the Trailblazers have a straight up record of 1-2 while going 1-2 vs the spread. The team’s offense averaged 67 points per game in these contests.
- Across their last three home contests, Lindenwood has been good against the spread posting a mark of 2-1. Their overall mark in these games was 2-1, while averaging 67 points per game.
- Going back to their last five games as the underdog, the Lions have a straight up record of 2-3. But, their mark vs the spread was just 2-3.
- Utah Tech has done well both straight up and vs the spread when favored to win the game, going 2-1 SU and 2-1 ATS in their last three games.
Coming in as the underdogs at +4.5, we have the Lions as the way to go on the point spread. Not only do we have them covering, but our projections show they have a good one of winning this one straight-up, if you’re looking for a higher payout on the moneyline.
As for the total, the line is currently sitting at 144.5 and our model has the Trailblazers and Lions finishing with a combined 148 points. Our pick is to take the over.
All odds are courtesy of Action247 Sportsbook. Good luck!!
* All odds are provided by Action247 Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.**All views expressed are my own. My picks are my own and are not a guarantee, bet at your own risk.Action247 does not warrant the accuracy of completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these post.