The Bryant Bulldogs (0-3) travel to face off against the Florida Atlantic Owls (2-0) on Saturday, November 18th. This game will be played at FAU Arena in Boca Raton and televised on ESPN+. Florida Atlantic is coming off a win in their previous game, while Bryant is looking to get back on track from a loss to the Boston. Tip-off is set for 6:00 ET.
The Bryant Bulldogs Look To Bounce Back From A Loss
After losing to Boston (95-79), the Bulldogs come into today’s game with a 0-3 record. In their previous three games as the underdog, Bryant has gone 0-3. Prior to today’s game, Bryant has a 0-3 against the spread (ATS) record. On the road this season, Bryant is 0-2 ATS, and in their previous ten road games, they are 3-7 ATS.
Bryant comes in with an over/under record of 1-2-0 through three games, with their games averaging a combined 139 points per game so far. The Bulldogs’ last five games have finished with a combined 79 points per game and an over/under record of 1-3.
The Florida Atlantic Owls Are Coming Off A Win
Florida Atlantic, who are 2-0 on the season, will face Bryant. In their three most recent games as the favored team, Florida Atlantic is 3-0 straight up. Florida Atlantic has a current ATS record of 2-0 heading into today’s game. Taking a closer look at their performance in the last three games, which includes last year, Florida Atlantic holds a 2-1 ATS record with an average scoring margin of +20.
In two games, Florida Atlantic comes in with an over/under mark of 1-1-0, with their games averaging 147 points per game. The Owls’ last five games have culminated with an average of 79 points per game and an over/under record of 2-3.
Bryant Offense Breakdown
Bryant’s offense had a good outing, putting up 79 points against Boston. They achieved a 45.6% field goal percentage and went 18/21 from the free-throw line. The top scorer for the Bulldogs was Sherif Gross-Bullock with 28 points, while Rafael Pinzon also chipped in with 21 points.
|Sherif Gross-Bullock (G)||19.8||5.5||3|
|Rafael Pinzon (G)||14.5||2.8||1|
|Daniel Rivera (F)||10.5||6.2||1|
Florida Atlantic Offense Breakdown
In their recent matchup, the Florida Atlantic offense ended with 100 points against Eastern Michigan. They finished with an overall field goal percentage of 62.5% and made 13 threes. In terms of three-point shooting, the Owls offense has been good from outside, hitting 43% of their three-pointers on an average of 24 attempts per game. Their overall field goal percentage is currently 55%.
|Vladislav Goldin (C)||19||7.5||1.0|
|Brandon Weatherspoon (G)||14||2.0||1.5|
|Nicholas Boyd (G)||12||2.5||4.5|
Bryant Team Defense
The Bulldogs’ defense is presently ranked 112nd nationally, allowing an average of 75.2 points per contest. In terms of field goal percentage allowed, Bryant’s defense has allowed opponents to shoot 41.2% from the field, including a three-point shooting percentage allowed of 18.7% this season.
Florida Atlantic Team Defense
Coming into today’s game, the Florida Atlantic defense is giving up an average of 59.5 points per contest. The Florida Atlantic defense is coming off a game in which they gave up a total of 57 points and allowed Eastern Michigan to connect on 13 threes.
Bulldogs vs Owls Trends
- Although Bryant has a straight up record of 1-4 in their last five road games, they have not held up as well vs the spread going 1-4. The team averaged 67 points per game in these games.
- When looking at their past three matchups at home, Florida Atlantic has an ATS record of 3-0 while averaging 75 per game. The team went 2-1 overall in these games.
- As the betting underdog, the Bulldogs have an ATS mark of just 1-4 in their last five games. Bryant posted a straight up mark of 0-5 in these matchups.
- Through their last three games as the favorite, the Owls have an ATS record of 2-1 and a straight up mark of 3-0.
For a point-spread bet in this Owls vs. Owls matchup, we’re leaning towards the Owls at -22. Although our projections show the Owls winning 76-68, we suggest placing your bet on the Bulldogs for the point-spread.
As for the over/under, the the line is currently at 150.5, and our model projects the Bulldogs and Owls to reach a combined total of 144 points. Our bet is on taking the under.
All odds are courtesy of Action247 Sportsbook. Good luck!!
* All odds are provided by Action247 Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.**All views expressed are my own. My picks are my own and are not a guarantee, bet at your own risk.Action247 does not warrant the accuracy of completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these post.