The Detroit Titans (0-3) travel to face off against the Ohio Bobcats (1-1) on Saturday, November 18th. This game will be played at Convocation Center (OH) in Athens and televised on ESPN+. Both Detroit and Ohio will be looking to bounce back from losses in their previous games. Tip-off is scheduled for 2:00 ET.
The Detroit Titans Look To Bounce Back From A Loss
Detroit is getting ready for their fourth game of the season, coming in with a 0-3 record. In their previous ten road games, Detroit has a 3-7 record, which also includes last year. Prior to today’s game, Detroit holds a 0-3 ATS record. Taking into account the previous season, Detroit has gone 4-6 against the spread in their last ten games.
Detroit comes in with an over/under record of 2-1-0 through three games, with their games averaging a combined 149 points per game so far. The Titans’ last five games have culminated with an average of 67 points per game and an over/under record of 2-3.
The Ohio Bobcats Look To Bounce Back From A Loss
As Ohio prepares for their 3rd game of the year, they come in with a 1-1 record. So far, the Bobcats have been favored in all of their games. As of today’s game, Ohio’s record against the spread this season stands at 1-1. Taking into account their performance from last season, Ohio is 7-2-1 ATS in their last ten games.
In two games, Ohio comes in with an over/under mark of 2-0-0, with their games averaging 159 points per game. The Bobcats have an over/under record of 1-2 in their last three games, with their games averaging 85 points per game.
Detroit Offense Breakdown
Detroit is fresh off a strong offensive showing, putting up 69 points versus Ole Miss. This output is higher than their season-average of 63.3 points per game. Jayden Stone was the leading scorer for the Titans, putting up 22 points. In addition, Marcus Tankersley contributed 19 points.
|Jayden Stone (G)||20.7||5.7||1.3|
|Edoardo Del Cadia (F)||12.0||6.3||2.7|
|Marcus Tankersley (G)||11.0||2.3||1.7|
Ohio Offense Breakdown
Coming off a good offensive performance, Ohio’s offense scored 78 points against Cleveland State. Their field goal percentage for the game was 50%, and they went 14/24 from the free-throw line. Leading the team in scoring was Shereef Mitchell with 15 points. Elmore James also added 14 points for the Bobcats.
|AJ Brown (G)||18||5.5||1.0|
|Elmore James (G)||17||6.0||1.5|
|Jaylin Hunter (G)||12||3.5||5.5|
Detroit Team Defense
Coming into the game, Detroit will be looking to improve their defense, as they are currently giving up 85.7 points per game (159th). In their previous game vs. Ole Miss, the Rebels finished with a field goal percentage of 45% and a total of 70 points vs. Detroit.
Ohio Team Defense
At this time, the Bobcats’ defense is positioned 117th in the country, permitting 76.0 points per game. So far, the Ohio defense is giving up an average of 12.5 offensive rebounds per game and are turning teams over 6.5 times per game (159th).
Titans vs Bobcats Trends
- When looking at their past five road matchups, Detroit has an ATS record of 3-2 while averaging 70 per game. The team went 1-4 overall in these games.
- Across the Bobcats last five home games, the team averaged 77 points per game while allowing 80. Their record vs the spread in these contests was 2-3, while going 1-4 straight-up.
- In their last three games as the betting underdog, the Titans have a straight up record of 0-3 and an ATS mark of 1-2.
- Through their last five matchups as the betting favorite, the Bobcats have a good straight up record, but their ATS mark is just 2-3.
In this Bobcats vs. Bobcats matchup, our point-spread bet is on the Bobcats at -16.5. While we project the Bobcats to win 74-69, our recommendation is to bet on the Titans for the point-spread.
As for the over/under, the the line is currently at 155, and our model projects the Titans and Bobcats to reach a combined total of 143 points. Our bet is on taking the under.
All odds are courtesy of Action247 Sportsbook. Good luck!!
* All odds are provided by Action247 Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.**All views expressed are my own. My picks are my own and are not a guarantee, bet at your own risk.Action247 does not warrant the accuracy of completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these post.