The Gardner-Webb Runnin’ Bulldogs (1-2) travel to face off against the Colgate Raiders (1-2) on Saturday, November 18th. This game will be played at Avenir Centre in Moncton and televised on ESPN+. Gardner-Webb is coming off a win in their previous game, while Colgate is looking to get back on track from a loss to the Yale. Tip-off is set for 4:00 ET.
The Gardner-Webb Runnin’ Bulldogs Are Coming Off A Win
Having played three games so far this season, Gardner-Webb enters their fourth game with a 1-2 record. In their previous ten games on the road, including those from last year, Gardner-Webb went 4-6. As Gardner-Webb enters today’s game, their ATS record stands at 1-2. Looking back at their last ten games, including those from the previous season, Gardner-Webb has gone 3-6 vs. the spread.
Up to this point, games involving Gardner-Webb have had an average of 138.7 points per game, with the average over/under line set at 142 points. Their over/under record is 1-2-0. The Runnin’ Bulldogs’ last five games have finished with a combined 73 points per game and an over/under record of 2-2.
The Colgate Raiders Look To Bounce Back From A Loss
In their upcoming game against Gardner-Webb, the Runnin’ Bulldogs will be entering with a 1-2 overall record. In their two road games this season, the Raiders have yet to win, while they are undefeated at home. Colgate’s current ATS record stands at 0-3 going into today’s game. However, if we include last season, Colgate has gone 6-4 against the spread in their last ten games.
Through three games, Colgate has an over/under record of 0-3-0 with their games averaging a combined 138 points per game so far. The Raiders have seen their last five games conclude with a collective average of 86 points per game and an over/under record of 4-1.
Gardner-Webb Offense Breakdown
In their latest game, Gardner-Webb offense put up 62 points against Weber State. They recorded an overall field goal percentage of 56.5% and made 6 threes. On the offensive front, the Runnin’ Bulldogs have a season-long field goal percentage of 42%, ranking 246th nationally. When it comes to three-point shooting, they are ranked 302nd in terms of percentage and 223rd in three-pointers made.
|Julien Soumaoro (G)||16.5||1.2||3.0|
|Caleb Robinson (G)||13.8||6.0||0.2|
|Brendan Mykalcio (G)||9.0||4.2||0.8|
Colgate Offense Breakdown
In their recent matchup, the Colgate offense ended with 50 points against Yale. They finished with an overall field goal percentage of 36.2% and made 4 threes. Braeden Smith was the leading scorer for the Raiders, putting up 12 points. In addition, Keegan Records contributed 7 points.
|Braeden Smith (G)||14.3||6.7||5.7|
|Keegan Records (F)||12.7||9.3||2.3|
|Nicolas Louis-Jacques (G)||9.0||1.7||0.3|
Gardner-Webb Team Defense
The Runnin’ Bulldogs’ defense is presently ranked 86th nationally, allowing an average of 70.5 points per contest. Against Weber State in their most recent game, the Gardner-Webb defense gave up a total of 61 points while allowing Weber State to hit 42% of their shots.
Colgate Team Defense
On the defensive side, Colgate is currently hovering around the NCAA’s average for points allowed, conceding an average of 72.3 points per game. In their previous game vs. Yale, the Bulldogs finished with a field goal percentage of 43% and a total of 68 points vs. Colgate.
Runnin’ Bulldogs vs Raiders Trends
- In their last ten games away from home, the Runnin’ Bulldogs have a straight up record of 4-6 while going 5-3-2 vs. the spread. The team averaged 65 points per game in this stretch.
- In their last three games at home, the Raiders have a straight up record of 0-3 while going 1-2 vs the spread. The team’s offense averaged 62 points per game in these contests.
- Through their last three games as the betting underdog, the Runnin’ Bulldogs have a strong record vs the spread going 3-0. Their straight up mark in these contests is 1-2.
- The last ten games that Colgate was favored, they have an ATS mark of 7-3 while going 10-0 straight up.
In this Raiders vs. Raiders matchup, our point-spread bet is on the Raiders at -3.5. While we project the Raiders to win 72-71, our recommendation is to bet on the Runnin’ Bulldogs for the point-spread.
Regarding the over/under, the current line is set at 146, and our model predicts the Runnin’ Bulldogs and Raiders to score a combined 143 points. We recommend betting on the under.
All odds are courtesy of Action247 Sportsbook. Good luck!!
* All odds are provided by Action247 Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.**All views expressed are my own. My picks are my own and are not a guarantee, bet at your own risk.Action247 does not warrant the accuracy of completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these post.