The Incarnate Word Cardinals (0-2) travel to face off against the UAPB Golden Lions (1-1) on Saturday, November 18th. This game will be played at H. O. Clemmons Arena in Pine Bluff and televised on ESPN+. UAPB is coming off a win in their previous game, while Incarnate Word is looking to get back on track from a loss to the Tulsa. Tip-off is set for 8:30 ET.
The Incarnate Word Cardinals Look To Bounce Back From A Loss
Incarnate Word is winless after their first two games of the season. So far, all of their games have been on the road. As Incarnate Word enters today’s game, their ATS record stands at 0-2. Over the last three games, the Cardinals have a 0-1-1 ATS record and an average scoring margin of -4.
Incarnate Word’s games have, on average, featured 150 points per game leading to an over/under record of 2-0-0. Their average over/under line is currently 143 points so far. When analyzing the Cardinals’ last five games, they have produced a combined average of 74 points per game and an over/under record of 4-0.
The UAPB Golden Lions Are Coming Off A Win
After their most recent game, a 85-83 win over Central Arkansas, UAPB now has a 1-1 record. So far this season, all of the Golden Lions’ games have been played on the road. As UAPB enters today’s game, their ATS record stands at 0-2. Last season, when playing at home, UAPB went 4-5 vs. the spread. Today marks their first home game of the season.
Up to this point, games involving UAPB have had an average of 174 points per game, with the average over/under line set at 152.5 points. Their over/under record is 2-0-0. The Golden Lions have an over/under record of 0-1 in their last three games, with their games averaging 95 points per game.
Incarnate Word Offense Breakdown
The Incarnate Word offense is coming off a game where they scored 71 points against Tulsa. They posted a field goal percentage of 28.6% and connected on 9 threes. Leading Incarnate Word in scoring vs. Tulsa was Josiah Hammons with his 22 points. Sky Wicks also added 15 points for the Cardinals.
|Sky Wicks (G)||23.3||9.3||2.0|
|Josiah Hammons (G)||14.0||3.7||1.3|
|Shon Robinson (F)||13.0||7.7||1.0|
UAPB Offense Breakdown
The UAPB offense is coming off a game where they scored 85 points against Central Arkansas. They posted a field goal percentage of 44.6% and connected on 12 threes. The team’s scoring leader is Kylen Milton, who holds an average of 25.5 as they head into today’s matchup. Additionally, Rashad Williams is averaging 20.5 points per game this season.
|Kylen Milton (G)||25.5||4.8||2.5|
|Rashad Williams (G)||20.5||2.8||2.5|
|Joe French (G)||18.5||6.0||3.0|
Incarnate Word Team Defense
The Cardinals’ defense is presently ranked 133rd nationally, allowing an average of 78.7 points per contest. In their previous game vs. Tulsa, the Golden Hurricane finished with a field goal percentage of 40% and a total of 85 points vs. Incarnate Word.
UAPB Team Defense
At this time, the Golden Lions’ defense is positioned 143rd in the country, permitting 81.2 points per game. In terms of field goal percentage allowed, UAPB’s defense has allowed opponents to shoot 44.0% from the field, including a three-point shooting percentage allowed of 27.7% this season.
Cardinals vs Golden Lions Trends
- Across the Cardinals last three road games, the team averaged 63 points per game while allowing 84. Their record vs the spread in these contests was 0-2-1, while going 0-3 straight-up.
- Across the Golden Lions last three home games, the team averaged 79 points per game while allowing 87. Their record vs the spread in these contests was 1-2, while going 1-2 straight-up.
- Going back to their last three games as the underdog, the Cardinals have a straight up record of 0-3. But, their mark vs the spread was just 0-2-1.
- The last three games that UAPB was favored, they have an ATS mark of 0-3 while going 1-2 straight up.
We’re putting our money on the Golden Lions to win, and have the projected score sitting at 76-69. We also like them to cover the spread, so our recommendation is to bet on the Golden Lions at -5.5.
As for the over/under, the the line is currently at 157, and our model projects the Cardinals and Golden Lions to reach a combined total of 145 points. Our bet is on taking the under.
All odds are courtesy of Action247 Sportsbook. Good luck!!
* All odds are provided by Action247 Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.**All views expressed are my own. My picks are my own and are not a guarantee, bet at your own risk.Action247 does not warrant the accuracy of completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these post.