The Lindenwood Lions (0-3) travel to face off against the Omaha Mavericks (1-2) on Friday, November 17th. This game will be played at Clune Arena in Colorado Springs and televised on MW N. Omaha is coming off a win in their previous game, while Lindenwood is looking to get back on track from a loss to the Air Force. Tip-off is set for 4:00 ET.
The Lindenwood Lions Look To Bounce Back From A Loss
Lindenwood has not won a game yet this season and has lost their last five road games. As Lindenwood prepares to face Omaha, they currently have a 0-3 ATS record. Looking back over their last ten games, which includes the previous season, Lindenwood has gone 1-7-1 vs. the spread.
Looking at their over/under performance through three games, Lindenwood has an over/under record of 2-1-0, with their games averaging 139.7 points per game on average. In the Lions’ last five games, the combined scoring average stands at 61 points per game, accompanied by an over/under record of 3-1.
The Omaha Mavericks Are Coming Off A Win
Omaha will be playing their fourth game of the season, coming in with a 1-2 record. In their last ten home games, including those from last year, Omaha has gone 2-8. Looking at Omaha’s ATS performance, they have a current ATS record of 1-2 heading into today’s game. Taking into account their last ten games, including those from the previous season, Omaha has gone 4-5 vs. the spread.
So far, Omaha’s games have averaged 151 points per game with the average over/under line being 142.8 points. When analyzing the Mavericks’ last five games, they have produced a combined average of 78 points per game and an over/under record of 4-0.
Lindenwood Offense Breakdown
Coming off their recent game, the Lindenwood offense tallied 58 points in a matchup against Air Force. Their field goal percentage for the game was 32%, and they made 6 threes. Leading the team in scoring was Keenon Cole with 17 points. Darius Beane also added 9 points for the Lions.
|Keenon Cole (F)||17.2||3.0||0.8|
|Darius Beane (G)||9.2||3.0||1.5|
|Jeremiah Talton (G)||8.8||2.2||0.2|
Omaha Offense Breakdown
Coming off their recent game, the Omaha offense tallied 89 points in a matchup against William & Mary. Their field goal percentage for the game was 44.3%, and they made 11 threes. Currently leading the team in scoring is Frankie Fidler who comes into today’s matchup averaging 16. Marquel Sutton also heads into the game with a PPG average of 10.
|Frankie Fidler (F)||16.0||6.0||1.5|
|Marquel Sutton (F)||10.0||3.8||0.2|
|Nick Davis (F)||9.5||4.5||1.5|
Lindenwood Team Defense
So far, the Lions’ defense is ranked 110th in the country at 78.5 points per contest. In their previous game vs. Air Force, the Falcons finished with a field goal percentage of 45% and a total of 76 points vs. Lindenwood.
Omaha Team Defense
So far, the Mavericks’ defense is ranked 85th in the country at 73.2 points per contest. The Omaha defense is coming off a game in which they gave up a total of 83 points and allowed William & Mary to connect on 8 threes.
Lions vs Mavericks Trends
- In their last five games away from home, the Lions have a straight up record of 0-5 while going 0-5 vs. the spread. The team averaged 56 points per game in this stretch.
- When looking at their past three home matchups, Omaha has an ATS record of 3-0 while averaging 71 per game. The team went 1-2 overall in these games.
- As the betting underdog, the Lions have an ATS mark of just 3-7 in their last ten games. Lindenwood posted a straight up mark of 2-8 in these matchups.
- As the betting favorite, the Mavericks have an ATS record of 4-1 in their last five games. In these matchups their, straight up record was 4-1.
For today’s matchup we are recommending to take the Mavericks to secure the win, with an expected final score of 83-64. When it comes to the spread, we believe they’ll cover at -9.
Right now, the over/under line for the game is sitting at 150.5 and given that our model is projecting 147 points between the teams, we like the under.
All odds are courtesy of Action247 Sportsbook. Good luck!!
* All odds are provided by Action247 Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.**All views expressed are my own. My picks are my own and are not a guarantee, bet at your own risk.Action247 does not warrant the accuracy of completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these post.