The Cleveland Browns (7-3) travel to face off against the Denver Broncos (5-5) on Sunday, November 26th. This game will be played at Empower Field at Mile High in Empower Field at Mile High and televised on FOX. Both team’s come into this one having won their previous games. Kickoff is set for 4:05 ET.
Browns vs Broncos
The Browns Are Coming Off A Win
Cleveland is looking to string together another win after taking down the Steelers 13-10 in their last game. As 2.5-point favorites against the Steelers, the Browns picked up a ATS win.
For the game, quarterback Dorian Thompson-Robinson attempted 43 passes and finished with 24 completions for 165. His passer rating for the game was 54.
The Browns’ defense finished their most recent game with three sacks and one interception. The team’s secondary gave up 77 passing yards while their rush defense allowed 172 rushing yards.
Heading into week 12, the Browns are 2nd in the AFC-North on a record of 7-3. When comparing their mark to other teams in the AFC, they are 5th. So far, they have gone 2-2 on the road and 5-1 at home.
Taking a look at the Browns’ scoring margin this season, it is currently at +4.7. This has resulted in an ATS record of 6-3-1. At 4-5-1 vs. the over/under, the Browns have an average margin of +2 versus their over/under lines. This season, their games have a combined average of 40.7 points per contest.
Browns Injury Report
- Michael Woods II – Achilles (Out)
- Dawson Deaton – Knee (Out)
- Daylen Baldwin – Hamstring (Out)
- Cameron Mitchell – Shoulder (Out)
- Jacob Phillips – Pectoral (Out)
- Juan Thornhill – Calf (Questionable)
- Jordan Kunaszyk – Knee (Out)
- Drew Forbes – Illness (Out)
- Thomas Graham Jr. – Ankle (Out)
- Jedrick Wills Jr. – Knee (Out)
- Nick Chubb – Knee (Out)
- Anthony Walker Jr. – Hamstring (Questionable)
- Deshaun Watson – Shoulder (Out)
- Jakeem Grant Sr. – Knee (Out)
- Jack Conklin – Knee (Out)
- Marquise Goodwin – Concussion (Questionable)
- Rodney McLeod Jr. – Bicep (Out)
- Ty Nsekhe – Bicep (Out)
The Broncos Are Coming Off A Win
When Denver last took the field, the Broncos took down the Vikings, ultimately winning with a final score of 21-20. On the point spread, the Broncos were favored by 2.5 against the Vikings. Even though they won by 1 it was not enough to cover.
Against the Vikings, the Broncos ran the ball 15 times, with Javonte Williams as the primary rusher, accumulating 37 yards. Russell Wilson attempted 35 passes, amassing 259 yards and a passer rating of 106.
On the defensive side of the ball, the Broncos gave up 385 yards of total offense to Minnesota. 175 of these yards came on the ground, while the team’s secondary gave up 210 yards on 32 attempts.
As they approach their game with the Browns, the Broncos come int with an overall record of 5-5 and have a winning streak of four games. In the AFC-West, Denver currently stands at 2nd.
So far this season, the Broncos are above .500 vs. the spread at 3-6-1. Their average scoring margin this season is -5.1. Denver games this season have averaged 48.5 points, which is 6th in the NFL. Their over/under record is 4-6, with an average OU line of 44.6 points.
Broncos Injury Report
- Greg Dulcich – Hamstring (Out)
- Jalen Virgil – Meniscus (Out)
- Eyioma Uwazurike – Suspension (Out)
- Alex Palczewski – Hand (Out)
- Brandon Johnson – Hamstring (Out)
- P.J. Locke – Ankle (Questionable)
- Caden Sterns – Knee (Out)
- Jonas Griffith – Knee (Out)
- Tim Patrick – Achilles (Out)
- Kareem Jackson – Suspension (Out)
- K’Waun Williams – Ankle (Out)
Browns Offense Breakdown
On offense, the Browns are at 22.7 points per game, putting them 12th in the NFL.
As a team, Cleveland is 26th in the NFL in passing yards per game (183.1). Their passing yards per attempt figure of 5.2 is 19 in the league.
The Browns hold the 3rd position in the NFL with 142.7 rushing yards per game. This average has come on an average of 34.3 rushing attempts (1st).
Broncos Offense Breakdown
So far this season, the Denver offense has been averaging 21.7 points per game, ranking them 14th in the league.
Denver’s passing attack comes in to this week’s game ranked 24th in passing yards. In addition, they are 28th in attempts, throwing the ball an average of 29.7 times per game.
Looking at their ground game, the Broncos have been carrying the ball an average of 24.7 times per game and are 14th in rushing yards. They have an average of 4.5 yards per rushing attempt.
Browns Team Defense
On the defensive front, the Browns enter the game as the 1st ranked team in tackles for loss and 6th in sacks. Their opponents are averaging 18 points per game against them, along with an average of 243.3 yards per contest.
Broncos Team Defense
Denver’s defense has come up with 19 turnovers so far this season. This figure has them 2nd in the NFL. Heading into week 12, they are allowing 26.8 points per game and 400.1 yards.
Browns vs Broncos Trends
- Across the Browns last three road games, the team averaged 30 points per game while allowing 31. Their record vs the spread in these contests was 1-1-1, while going 2-1 straight-up.
- Across the Broncos last ten home games, the team averaged 17 points per game while allowing 28. Their record vs the spread in these contests was 4-5-1, while going 3-7 straight-up.
- Spanning across their last five games as the betting underdog, the Browns have gone 2-2-1 vs the spread. Their overall record in these games was 2-3.
- In their last three games as the betting favorite, the Broncos have a straight up record of 2-1, while going 1-2 against the spread.
After a good defensive display against Pittsburgh, Cleveland is my top choice to cover the spread this week, especially with the line currently set at +2.5.
With this week’s over/under line being lower than the lines for all of Denver’s games so far, I’m taking the over for this matchup. Our projection suggests that this game will end with 38 points.
All odds are courtesy of Action247 Sportsbook. Good luck!!
* All odds are provided by Action247 Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.**All views expressed are my own. My picks are my own and are not a guarantee, bet at your own risk.Action247 does not warrant the accuracy of completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these post.