The Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-5) travel to face off against the San Francisco 49ers (6-3) on Sunday, November 19th. This game will be played at Levi’s Stadium in Levi’s Stadium and televised on FOX. Both team’s come into this one having won their previous games. Kickoff is set for 4:05 ET.
Buccaneers vs 49ers
The Buccaneers Are Coming Off A Win
In their most recent game, the Buccaneers beat the Titans by a score of 20-6. Against the spread, the Buccaneers’ 14-point win was enough to cover as 2.5-point favorites.
Against Tennessee, quarterback Baker Mayfield had a passer rating of 102 while completing 62% of his passes. Overall, he ended the game with 278 yards through the air.
Defensively, the Buccaneers concluded their last game with four sacks and one interception. The team’s secondary gave up 167 passing yards, while their rush defense permitted 42 rushing yards.
Tampa Bay is currently 2nd in the NFC-South this season, with an overall record of 4-5. In games outside the conference, they are 1-2 and in NFC games, they’ve gone 3-3.
The current scoring margin for the Buccaneers’ is +0.6, and this has contributed to their ATS record of 6-3. This season Tampa Bay games are 23rd in total points. Their over/under record is 2-7, and the average over/under line for their games stands at 41.3 points.
Buccaneers Injury Report
- Josh Hayes – Concussion (Questionable)
- Silas Dzansi – Undisclosed (Out)
- Russell Gage – Knee (Out)
- Carlton Davis III – Toe (Questionable)
- Matt Feiler – Knee (Questionable)
- Ryan Jensen – Knee (Out)
The 49ers Are Coming Off A Win
During their last game, the 49ers came out on top against the Jaguars, finishing with a score of 34-3. Given that they were favored by 3 against the Jaguars, the 49ers picked up an ATS win.
For the game, the 49er’s quarterback Brock Purdy attempted 26 passes and finished with 19 completions for 296. His passer rating for the game was 148.
Defensively, the 49ers gave up 221 total yards of offense to Jacksonville. Of these yards, 59 were gained through rushing plays, and the team’s secondary allowed 162 yards on 32 pass attempts.
This season, the 49ers are 1st in the NFC-West on an overall record of 6-3. In non-conference games, their record is 2-2 while going 4-1 in NFC action.
So far this season, the 49ers are above .500 vs. the spread at 5-3-1. Their average scoring margin this season is +12.1. So far this season, games involving San Francisco have averaged 43.9 points, ranking them 14th in the NFL. They currently have an over/under record of 4-4-1, with an average OU line of 43.1 points.
49ers Injury Report
- Drake Jackson – Knee (Out)
- Aaron Banks – Toe (Questionable)
- Demetrius Flannigan-Fowles – Ankle (Questionable)
- Samuel Womack III – Knee (Questionable)
- Danny Gray – Shoulder (Out)
- Robert Beal Jr. – Hamstring (Questionable)
- Darrell Luter Jr. – Knee (Questionable)
- Cameron Latu – Knee (Out)
Buccaneers Offense Breakdown
On the offensive side of the ball, the Buccaneers currently hold an average of 19.8 points per game, which places them at 20th in the NFL.
In this week’s game, Tampa Bay’s passing game is currently 15th in passing yards. Additionally, they are 16th in pass attempts, throwing an average of 34 passes each game.
The Buccaneers come in with an average of 3.1 yards per rushing attempt while running the ball an average of 25.6 times per game. In terms of total rushing yardage, they currently rank 30th in the league.
49ers Offense Breakdown
With an average of 28 points per contest, the San Francisco offense currently ranks 3rd in the league.
In the passing game, the 49ers are averaging 248.7 passing yards per game, which is 9th in the league. So far, 54% of their first downs have come through the passing game.
With an average of 134.7 rushing yards per game, the 49ers currently rank 5th in the NFL. This figure is based on 30.3 rushing attempts (6th).
Buccaneers Team Defense
On defense, the Buccaneers are currently positioned 5th in tackles for loss and 9th in sacks. Against them, opponents are scoring an average of 19.2 points per game and gaining 354.1 yards per contest.
49ers Team Defense
The 49ers are currently 9th in tackles for loss and 11th in sacks on defense. Their opponents are scoring an average of 15.9 points per game and gaining 304.6 yards per contest against them.
Buccaneers vs 49ers Trends
- In their last five road games, Tampa Bay has averaged 23 points per game while allowing 23. The team’s record in this stretch was 2-3 while going 4-1.
- In their last five games at home, the 49ers have a straight up record of 3-2 while going 2-2-1 vs the spread. The team’s offense averaged 25 points per game in these contests.
- Looking back on the team’s last five games as the underdog, the Buccaneers have a straight up record of 1-4. Their record vs the spread in these games was 3-2.
- As the betting favorite, the 49ers have an ATS mark of just 1-2 in their last three games. San Francisco posted a straight up mark of 1-2 in these matchups.
After a strong performance against Tennessee’s passing game, Tampa Bay’s pass defense should play well once again. Despite being 11-point underdogs at away, I like them to cover against San Francisco.
Our model sees the over/under line for this matchup being to low and like the outlook of this game surpassing 41.5 points. The betting model spit out this game finishing with a combined 45 points.
All odds are courtesy of Action247 Sportsbook. Good luck!!
* All odds are provided by Action247 Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.**All views expressed are my own. My picks are my own and are not a guarantee, bet at your own risk.Action247 does not warrant the accuracy of completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these post.