The Buffalo Bills (6-5) travel to face off against the Philadelphia Eagles (9-1) on Sunday, November 26th. This game will be played at Lincoln Financial Field in Lincoln Financial Field and televised on CBS. Both team’s come into this one having won their previous games. Kickoff is set for 4:25 ET.
Bills vs Eagles
The Bills Are Coming Off A Win
Most recently, the Bills hosted the Jets. The game ended in a 32-6 win for Buffalo. The Bills covered the spread, as they were favored by 8 against the Jets.
Josh Allen wrapped up the game with 275 passing yards and a passer rating of 108. Overall, he completed 20 of 32 passes.
The Bills defense is coming off a game where they held the opposing run game to just 63 rushing yards. Over the course of the game, the Jets averaged 3.5 yards per rushing attempt. In total, Buffalo’s defense yielded 155 yards of offensive output.
This season, the Bills hold the 2nd position in the AFC-East with an overall record of 6-5. Their non-conference game record is 3-0, and in AFC action, they are AFC.
The Bills’ scoring margin thus far is currently at +9.5. This has contributed to an ATS record of 4-7. Buffalo has an over/under record of 3-8 so far this year. Their average over/under betting line stands at 45.5 points, and their games have averaged a combined 44 points per game.
Bills Injury Report
- Justin Shorter – Hamstring (Out)
- Kaiir Elam – Ankle (Out)
- Tommy Doyle – Knee (Out)
- Dane Jackson – Head (Questionable)
- Kameron Cline – Undisclosed (Out)
- Zach Davidson – Knee (Out)
- Dawson Knox – Wrist (Out)
- Damien Harris – Neck (Out)
- Taylor Rapp – Neck (Questionable)
- Matt Milano – Lower Leg (Out)
- Nyheim Hines – Knee (Out)
- Taron Johnson – Concussion (Questionable)
- DaQuan Jones – Pectoral (Out)
- Tre’Davious White – Achilles (Out)
The Eagles Are Coming Off A Win
After their 21-17 win over the Chiefs, the Eagles will look to pick up another win in week 12. While picking up the win, the Eagles also covered the spread as 3-point underdogs.
Philadelphia’s offense finished with 238 yards of total offense vs. the Chiefs. On third down, the Eagles converted at a rate of 27.3%. D’Andre Swift was the Eagles’ top rusher with 76 yards while Jalen Hurts threw for 150 yards.
The Eagles’ defense concluded their last game with one sack and one interception. The team’s secondary allowed 168 passing yards, while their rush defense permitted 168 rushing yards.
In their matchup against the Bills, the Eagles aim to build on their 9-1 record. This places them 1st in the NFC-East and 1st in the NFC.
The Eagles have put together a record of 6-2-2 against the spread. This mark has come on an average scoring margin of +6.1. So far this season, the Eagles hold an over/under record of 5-5. The average over/under betting line in their games has been 46 points, and their games have averaged a combined 48.5 points.
Eagles Injury Report
- Shaun Bradley – Achilles (Out)
- Quez Watkins – Hamstring (Out)
- Sua Opeta – Gameday Inactive (Out)
- Isaiah Rodgers Sr. – Suspension (Out)
- Derek Barnett – Personal (Out)
- Rashaad Penny – Gameday Inactive (Out)
- Justin Evans – Knee (Questionable)
- Roderick Johnson – Undisclosed (Out)
- Avonte Maddox – Pectoral (Out)
- Dallas Goedert – Forearm (Out)
- Nakobe Dean – Foot (Out)
- Tanner McKee – Gameday Inactive (Out)
- Moro Ojomo – Gameday Inactive (Out)
- Grant Calcaterra – Ankle (Questionable)
- Milton Williams – Concussion (Questionable)
Bills Offense Breakdown
The Bills’ offense has performing well in the first half of game, averaging 12.0 points. Their overall offensive numbers of 26.7 is 7th in the NFL.
In terms of passing yards, Buffalo’s offense is 14th in attempts. Their average of 254.5 passing yards per game places them 7th in the league.
Looking at their ground game, the Bills have been carrying the ball an average of 26.5 times per game and are 11th in rushing yards. They have an average of 4.3 yards per rushing attempt.
Eagles Offense Breakdown
As they enter week 12, the Eagles offense ranks 5th in the league, averaging 27.3 points per contest.
In terms of the passing game, Eagles have an average 234.8 passing yards per game, placing them 12th in the league rankings. At present, 49.1% of their first downs have come through the passing game.
Per attempt, the Eagles are averaging 3.9 yards while carrying the ball an average of 31.7 times per contest. In terms of yardage, they are 8th in the league.
Bills Team Defense
Facing the Eagles this week, the Bills defense has allowed an average of 17.3 points per game. They currently rank 1st in quarterback hits and have allowed an average of 314.6 yards per contest.
Eagles Team Defense
The Eagles’ defense has, on average, allowed 324.6 yards and 21.2 points per contest (15th). Leading up to this game, they’ve permitted a 65.4% completion rate and yielded 21 passing touchdowns. In terms of run defense, they rank 1st in the NFL.
Bills vs Eagles Trends
- In their last ten games away from home, the Bills have a straight up record of 6-4 while going 4-6 vs the spread. The team’s offense averaged 24 points per game in these contests.
- When looking at their past five home matchups, Philadelphia has an ATS record of 3-1-1 while averaging 24 per game. The team went 4-1 overall in these games.
- As the betting underdog, the Bills have an ATS mark of just 2-3 in their last five games. Buffalo posted a straight up mark of 2-3 in these matchups.
- The last ten games that Philadelphia was favored, they have an ATS mark of 5-3-2 while going 8-2 straight up.
Buffalo’s secondary did a good job limiting New York’s passing game in their previous game. Despite being 3.5-point underdogs at away, I’m confident in their ability to cover against Philadelphia.
Our model sees the over/under line for this matchup being to low and like the outlook of this game surpassing 47.5 points. The betting model spit out this game finishing with a combined 53 points.
All odds are courtesy of Action247 Sportsbook. Good luck!!
* All odds are provided by Action247 Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.**All views expressed are my own. My picks are my own and are not a guarantee, bet at your own risk.Action247 does not warrant the accuracy of completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these post.