The Carolina Panthers (1-9) travel to face off against the Tennessee Titans (3-7) on Sunday, November 26th. This game will be played at Nissan Stadium in Nissan Stadium and televised on FOX. Both the Panthers and Titans will be looking to bounce back from losses in their previous games. Kickoff is scheduled for 1:00 ET.
Panthers vs Titans
The Panthers Look To Bounce Back From A Loss
In week 11, the Panthers faced off against the Cowboys at home. The game ended in a 33-10 loss for the Panthers. Alongside their 23-point loss, the Panthers also suffered an ATS defeat. They were 11-point underdogs before the game.
Offensively, the Panthers rushed the ball 23 times against the Cowboys. Chuba Hubbard led the ground attack with 57 yards. Bryce Young made 29 passing attempts, accumulating 123 yards and achieving a passer rating of 62.
Against the Cowboys’ offense, the Panthers allowed 311 yards of total offense. Of these yards, 107 were attributed to the rushing defense, while 204 yards were surrendered on 41 pass attempts.
Going into week 12, Carolina is 4th in the NFC-South with an overall record of 1-9. Within the NFC, they find themselves in 16th place.
Carolina come in with average scoring margin of -11.2. Their ATS record stands at 1-7-2, and they have been the underdog in all of their games. The average over/under line for Carolina games this season is currently 42.8 points. They have an over/under record of 3-7 with an average margin against the over/under of +1.
Panthers Injury Report
- Shaq Thompson – Leg (Out)
- Henry Anderson – Foot (Out)
- Justin Houston – Hamstring (Out)
- Marquis Haynes Sr. – Back (Questionable)
- Hayden Hurst – Concussion (Questionable)
- Tarik Cohen – Hamstring (Out)
- Giovanni Ricci – Shoulder (Out)
- Yetur Gross-Matos – Hamstring (Out)
- Jeremy Chinn – Quad (Out)
- CJ Henderson – Concussion (Questionable)
- Brady Christensen – Bicep (Out)
- Jaycee Horn – Hamstring (Questionable)
- Luiji Vilain – Knee (Out)
- Chandler Wooten – Ankle (Out)
- Claudin Cherelus – Knee (Out)
The Titans Look To Bounce Back From A Loss
Last time they played, the Titans were handed a 34-14 loss by the Jaguars. With their 20 point loss, the Titans also were handed a defeat on their ATS record. Going into the game, they were 6.5-point underdogs.
Will Levis wrapped up the game with 158 passing yards and a passer rating of 143. Overall, he completed 13 of 17 passes.
Against the Jaguars’ offense, the Titans allowed 389 yards of total offense. Of these yards, 128 were attributed to the rushing defense, while 261 yards were surrendered on 32 pass attempts.
This season, the Titans have achieved an overall record of 3-7, putting them 4th in the AFC-South. This includes a 3-6 record as underdogs and 0-1 when they are favored.
Tennessee’s scoring margin up to this point is currently at -4.6. The team comes in with an ATS mark of 4-6. This season, Tennessee games have seen an average of 38.2 points, which is 26th in the league. Their over/under record stands at 3-7, with an average OU line of 40.4 points.
Titans Injury Report
- Hassan Haskins – Undisclosed (Out)
- Nicholas Petit-Frere – Shoulder (Out)
- Julius Chestnut – Hamstring (Out)
- Chance Campbell – Undisclosed (Out)
- Shakel Brown – Ankle (Out)
- Terrell Edmunds – Shoulder (Questionable)
- Andre Dillard – Concussion (Questionable)
- Sean Murphy-Bunting – Thumb (Questionable)
- K’Von Wallace – Concussion (Questionable)
- Kearis Jackson – Ankle (Out)
- Treylon Burks – Concussion (Questionable)
- Caleb Farley – Back (Out)
Panthers Offense Breakdown
In terms of offense, the Panthers are at 16.3 points per game, ranking them 27th in the NFL.
In terms of passing yards, Carolina’s offense is 6th in attempts. Their average of 174.4 passing yards per game places them 28th in the league.
The Panthers are currently 28th in the NFL with 92.3 rushing yards per game. This has come on an average of 23.5 rushing attempts (27th).
Titans Offense Breakdown
As they enter week 12, the Titans offense ranks 25th in the league, averaging 16.8 points per contest.
In terms of passing yards, Tennessee’s offense is 29th in attempts. Their average of 181 passing yards per game places them 27th in the league.
On the ground, the Titans have ran the ball an average of 24.1 times per game and are 18th in rushing yards. So far, they are averaging 4.2 yards per rushing attempt.
Panthers Team Defense
Defensively, Carolina is 28th in the NFL in points allowed. Their opponents have an average of 27.5 points per game while gaining 308.6 yards per contest.
Titans Team Defense
On the defensive side of the ball, Tennessee currently ranks 16th in points allowed. Their opponents have been averaging 21.4 points per game while gaining 343.1 yards per contest.
Panthers vs Titans Trends
- Although Carolina has a straight up record of 0-5 in their last five road games, they have not held up as well vs the spread going 0-4-1. The team averaged 19 points per game in these games.
- Although Tennessee has a straight up record of 1-9 in their last ten home games, they have not held up as well vs the spread going 3-6-1. The team averaged 13 points per game in these games.
- Spanning across their last ten games as the betting underdog, the Panthers have gone 1-7-2 vs the spread. Their overall record in these games was 1-9.
- Looking back on the team’s last ten games as the favorite, the Titans have a straight up record of 4-6. Their record vs the spread in these games was 4-6.
Even though the Titans are favored to pick up the win, I don’t like how their defense finished their last game. I see the Panthers covering the spread as 3.5-point underdogs.
If you’re looking for a pick on the over/under, the data we have suggests this game finishing below 37 points. For this game, my money is on the under.
All odds are courtesy of Action247 Sportsbook. Good luck!!
* All odds are provided by Action247 Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.**All views expressed are my own. My picks are my own and are not a guarantee, bet at your own risk.Action247 does not warrant the accuracy of completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these post.