The Cleveland Browns (5-3) travel to face off against the Baltimore Ravens (7-2) on Sunday, November 12th. This game will be played at M&T Bank Stadium in M&T Bank Stadium and televised on FOX. Both team’s come into this one having won their previous games. Kickoff is set for 1:00 ET.
Browns vs Ravens
The Browns Are Coming Off A Win
Most recently, the Browns hosted the Cardinals. The game ended in a 27-0 win for Cleveland. Since they were favored by 12.5 against the Cardinals, the Browns secured an ATS victory.
Facing the Cardinals defense, Cleveland’s offense amassed 326 yards in total. On third downs, the Browns converted at a rate of 35.3%. Jerome Ford led the rushing game with 44 yards, while Deshaun Watson threw for 219 yards.
In their recent game, the Browns defense was tough against the run defense, allowing only 41 rushing yards. Throughout the game, the Cardinals managed an average of 2.0 yards per rushing attempt. In total, Cleveland’s defense allowed 58 yards of offensive production.
As they take on the Ravens, the Browns will be looking to build on their 5-3 record. This currently places them at 3rd in the AFC-North and 6th in the AFC.
The Browns’ current scoring margin stands at +5.2, which has them coming in with a 4-3-1 ATS record. Up to this point in the season, games featuring Cleveland have ranked 21st in total points. They have maintained an over/under record of 3-4-1, and the average over/under line for their games is 39.2 points.
Browns Injury Report
- Michael Woods II – Achilles (Out)
- Dawson Deaton – Knee (Out)
- Alex Wright – Knee (Questionable)
- Daylen Baldwin – Hamstring (Out)
- Cameron Mitchell – Shoulder (Questionable)
- Nick Chubb – Knee (Out)
- Michael Dunn – Calf (Out)
- Jack Conklin – Knee (Out)
- Jakeem Grant Sr. – Knee (Out)
- Marquise Goodwin – Concussion (Questionable)
- Ty Nsekhe – Bicep (Out)
- David Bell – Knee (Questionable)
- Thomas Graham Jr. – Ankle (Out)
- Greg Newsome II – Groin (Questionable)
- Drew Forbes – Illness (Out)
- Jordan Kunaszyk – Knee (Out)
- Jedrick Wills Jr. – Knee (Out)
- Jacob Phillips – Pectoral (Out)
The Ravens Are Coming Off A Win
When Baltimore last took the field, the Ravens took down the Seahawks, ultimately winning with a final score of 37-3. The Ravens were able to cover the spread vs. Seattle, as they went into the game favored by 6.
Lamar Jackson wrapped up the game with 187 passing yards and a passer rating of 96. Overall, he completed 21 of 26 passes.
The Ravens defense is coming off a game in which they gave up just six first downs vs. the Seahawks. Against the run, Baltimore allowed 28 yards and 123 vs. the pass.
In the AFC-North standings, the Ravens are placed 1st with a record of 7-2. Within the AFC, Baltimore holds the 2nd spot as they approach week 10.
The Ravens have put together a record of 6-3 against the spread. This mark has come on an average scoring margin of +12.8. Baltimore games have averaged 40.3 points so far this season, which is 20th in the NFL. Their over/under record is 3-6, with an average OU line of 42.5 points.
Ravens Injury Report
- Morgan Moses – Shoulder (Questionable)
- Tyus Bowser – Knee (Out)
- Marcus Williams – Hamstring (Questionable)
- Trayvon Mullen – Toe (Out)
- Ar’Darius Washington – Chest (Out)
- Nick Moore – Achilles (Out)
- J.K. Dobbins – Achilles (Out)
- Rock Ya-Sin – Illness (Questionable)
- Malik Hamm – Ankle (Out)
- Damarion Williams – Ankle (Out)
- David Ojabo – Ankle/knee (Out)
- Andrew Vorhees – Knee (Out)
Browns Offense Breakdown
At 22.6 points per contest, the Cleveland offense is 14th in the league.
This season, Cleveland’s passing offense ranks 19th in passing attempts. With an average of 184.1 passing yards per game, they hold the 29th spot in the NFL.
At 144.1 rushing yards per game, the Browns are 3rd in the NFL. This figure has come on an average of 34.8 attempts (1st).
Ravens Offense Breakdown
On offense, the Ravens are currently averaging 26.6 points per game, ranking them 6th in the NFL.
Baltimore’s passing attack comes in to this week’s game ranked 20th in passing yards. In addition, they are 29th in attempts, throwing the ball an average of 29 times per game.
Baltimore comes in with an average of 4.8 yards per rushing attempt and have an average of 33.3 attempts per game. In terms of total rushing yards, they are currently ranked 1st in the league.
Browns Team Defense
Cleveland’s defense has come up with 13 turnovers so far this season. This figure has them 5th in the NFL. Heading into week 10, they are allowing 17.4 points per game and 234.8 yards.
Ravens Team Defense
The Baltimore defense has recorded 13 takeaways this season, which places them 5th in the NFL. In terms of points allowed, their average of 13.8 is 1st in the league while giving up 262.6 yards per contest.
Browns vs Ravens Trends
- Across their ten previous road games, Cleveland has an ATS mark of 3-5-2. Their straight up record in these matchups was 3-7 while averaging 21 points per game.
- In their last three games at home, the Ravens have a straight up record of 2-1 while going 1-2 vs the spread. The team averaged 21 points per game in this stretch.
- The last ten games that Cleveland was the underdog, they have an ATS mark of 4-4-2 while going 4-6 straight up.
- In their last five games as the betting favorite, the Ravens have a strong straight up record of 4-1. In addition, their ATS record was 3-2 in these scenarios.
Browns vs Ravens Prediction
Defensively, Cleveland looked good in their most recent game vs. Arizona. For this week’s best bet, I like Cleveland to cover with the line currently sitting at +6.
After crunching the numbers, our model is pointing to this game finishing with a combined 43 points. This projection has me feeling good about taking the over at 38.5.
All odds are courtesy of Action247 Sportsbook. Good luck!!
* All odds are provided by Action247 Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.
**All views expressed are my own. My picks are my own and are not a guarantee, bet at your own risk.
Action247 does not warrant the accuracy of completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these post.