The Denver Broncos (3-5) travel to face off against the Buffalo Bills (5-4) on Monday, November 13th. This game will be played at Highmark Stadium in Highmark Stadium and televised on ABC. The Broncos are coming off a win in their previous game, while the Bills are looking to get back on track from a loss to the Bengals. Kickoff is set for 8:15 ET.
Broncos vs Bills
The Broncos Are Coming Off A Win
The Broncos notched a victory in their previous game, defeating the Chiefs with a score of 24-9. In addition to winning the game, the Broncos managed to cover the spread as 7-point underdogs.
Russell Wilson wrapped up the game with 114 passing yards and a passer rating of 119. Overall, he completed 12 of 19 passes.
On the defensive side, the Broncos allowed 274 yards of total offense to Kansas City. Among these yards, 62 were given up on the ground, while the team’s secondary gave up 212 yards through 38 attempts.
In the AFC-West standings, the Broncos are in 4th place with a record of 3-5. Within the AFC, Denver is 15th, heading into week 10.
Denver’s scoring margin up to this point is currently at -6.8. The team comes in with an ATS mark of 2-5-1. This season, the Broncos have an over/under record of 4-4. Their average over/under betting line so far is 44.4 points with their games averaging a combined 49.8 points per contest.
Broncos Injury Report
- Greg Dulcich – Hamstring (Out)
- Jalen Virgil – Meniscus (Out)
- Eyioma Uwazurike – Suspension (Out)
- Alex Palczewski – Hand (Out)
- Brandon Johnson – Hamstring (Out)
- Tim Patrick – Achilles (Out)
- K’Waun Williams – Ankle (Out)
- Kareem Jackson – Suspension (Out)
- Jonas Griffith – Knee (Out)
- Caden Sterns – Knee (Out)
The Bills Look To Bounce Back From A Loss
Taking a look at their last game, the Bills suffered a 24-18 loss to the Bengals. The Bills had a 6-point loss, resulting in a defeat on their ATS record. They were 1.5-point underdogs going into the game.
Offensively, the Bill’s Josh Allen finished with 258 passing yards while completing 68% of his passes. On the ground, the Bills rushed the ball 16 times for 68 yards. The team converted 7 of 12 third-down opportunites.
Defensively, the Bills gave up 397 total yards of offense to Cincinnati. Of these yards, 54 were gained through rushing plays, and the team’s secondary allowed 343 yards on 44 pass attempts.
Heading into week 10, the Bills are 2nd in the AFC-East on a record of 5-4. When comparing their mark to other teams in the AFC, they are 8th. So far, they have gone 4-1 at home and 1-3 on the road.
The Bills have a 3-6 ATS record so far. As we enter week 10, their scoring margin per game is +8.9. Throughout this season, Buffalo games have averaged 44.4 points, ranking them 12th in the NFL. They hold an over/under record of 3-6, with an average OU line of 46.1 points.
Bills Injury Report
- Justin Shorter – Hamstring (Out)
- Kaiir Elam – Ankle (Out)
- Terrel Bernard – Concussion (Questionable)
- Baylon Spector – Hamstring (Questionable)
- Christian Benford – Hamstring (Questionable)
- Zach Davidson – Knee (Out)
- Tommy Doyle – Knee (Out)
- Dawson Knox – Wrist (Out)
- Damien Harris – Neck (Out)
- Nyheim Hines – Knee (Out)
- Matt Milano – Lower Leg (Out)
- Tre’Davious White – Achilles (Out)
- DaQuan Jones – Pectoral (Out)
- Micah Hyde – Arm (Questionable)
- A.J. Klein – Back (Questionable)
Broncos Offense Breakdown
So far this season, the Denver offense has been averaging 21.5 points per game, ranking them 16th in the league.
Denver’s passing attack comes in to this week’s game ranked 28th in passing yards. In addition, they are 28th in attempts, throwing the ball an average of 29.1 times per game.
In terms of rushing, the Broncos are averaging 24.2 rushing attempts per game, placing them 11th for rushing yards. They have an average of 4.9 yards per rushing attempt.
Bills Offense Breakdown
With an average of 26.7 points per contest, the Buffalo offense currently ranks 5th in the league.
This season, the Buffalo passing offense is 8th in passing attempts. Their average of 262.1 passing yards per contest is 5th compared to other teams.
In terms of rushing, the Bills are averaging 25.3 rushing attempts per game, placing them 16th for rushing yards. They have an average of 4.1 yards per rushing attempt.
Broncos Team Defense
On defense, the Broncos are currently positioned 14th in tackles for loss and 14th in sacks. Against them, opponents are scoring an average of 28.2 points per game and gaining 405.9 yards per contest.
Bills Team Defense
On the defensive side of the ball, Buffalo currently ranks 5th in points allowed. Their opponents have been averaging 17.8 points per game while gaining 334.0 yards per contest.
Broncos vs Bills Trends
- When looking at their past three road matchups, Denver has an ATS record of 0-2-1 while averaging 19 per game. The team went 1-2 overall in these games.
- Through their last ten home games, Buffalo has an ATS record of just 4-6. However, their overall record was 6-4 while averaging 24 points per game.
- As the betting underdog, the Broncos have an ATS mark of just 1-2 in their last three games. Denver posted a straight up mark of 1-2 in these matchups.
- Over the team’s last five games as the favorite, the Bills struggled vs the spread going just 1-4. However, they still had a straight up mark of 3-2.
Broncos vs Bills Prediction
After a good defensive display against Kansas City, Denver is my top choice to cover the spread this week, especially with the line currently set at +7.5.
The analysis we’ve been running for this game has the Broncos and Bills finishing with a combined 46 points. With the over/under line sitting at 46.5, I’m getting a bet down on the under.
All odds are courtesy of Action247 Sportsbook. Good luck!!
* All odds are provided by Action247 Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.
**All views expressed are my own. My picks are my own and are not a guarantee, bet at your own risk.
Action247 does not warrant the accuracy of completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these post.