NFL Football: Seattle Seahawks vs. Los Angeles Rams
The Seattle Seahawks (6-3) travel to face off against the Los Angeles Rams (3-6) on Sunday, November 19th. This game will be played at SoFi Stadium in SoFi Stadium and televised on CBS. The Seahawks are coming off a win in their previous game, while the Rams are looking to get back on track from a loss to the Packers. Kickoff is set for 4:25 ET.
Seahawks vs Rams
The Seahawks Are Coming Off A Win
The last time Seattle played, the Seahawks beat the Commanders with a final score of 29-26. Although they won the game, the Seahawks failed to cover the spread against the Commanders, despite being favored by 5.5.
Against the Commanders, the Seahawks ran the ball 26 times, with Kenneth Walker III as the primary rusher, accumulating 63 yards. Geno Smith attempted 47 passes, amassing 369 yards and a passer rating of 103.
In their most recent game, the Seahawks defense allowed only 16 first downs against the Commanders. In terms of rushing defense, Seattle conceded 68 yards, while the passing defense allowed 288 yards.
Throughout this season, the Seahawks have a record of 6-3, which positions them at 2nd in the NFC-West. Their performance reflects a 1-2 record as underdogs and 5-1 when they are favored.
The Seahawks’ current scoring margin stands at -0.1, which has them coming in with a 4-4-1 ATS record. The average over/under line for the Seahawks this season stands at 44.1 points. Their games have averaged 44.6 points per game so far, resulting in an over/under record of 4-5.
Seahawks Injury Report
- Mike Morris – Shoulder (Out)
- LaTrell Bumphus – Undisclosed (Out)
- Andrew Whitaker – Knee (Out)
- Drake Thomas – Knee (Out)
- Anthony Bradford – Knee (Questionable)
- Joshua Onujiogu – Elbow (Out)
- Coby Bryant – Toe (Out)
- Dareke Young – Abdomen (Questionable)
- Bryan Mone – Knee (Out)
- Abraham Lucas – Knee (Out)
- Uchenna Nwosu – Pectoral (Out)
The Rams Look To Bounce Back From A Loss
The Rams will be looking to get back on track week following their 20-3 loss to the Packers. In addition to their 17-point loss, the Rams also suffered a setback in their ATS record. They were 4-point underdogs at the start of the game.
For the game, quarterback Brett Rypien attempted 28 passes and finished with 13 completions for 130. His passer rating for the game was 45.
The Rams’ defense finished their most recent game with four sacks and one interception. The team’s secondary gave up 207 passing yards while their rush defense allowed 184 rushing yards.
In the current season, the Rams hold an overall record of 3-6, placing them at 3rd in the NFC-West. Their performance consists of a 1-5 record as underdogs and 2-1 when they are favored.
The Rams have put together an above .500 record versus the spread this season, currently at 4-4-1. Their average scoring margin for this season is -2.9. Coming in with an over/under record of 3-6, the Rams have an average margin of -2.3 vs. their over/under lines. So far, their games have averaged 42.4 points per game.
Rams Injury Report
- Jason Taylor II – Groin (Out)
- Stetson Bennett – Non Injury Related (Out)
- Cobie Durant – Shoulder (Questionable)
- Ernest Jones – Knee (Questionable)
- Bobby Brown III – Knee (mcl) (Questionable)
- Ronnie Rivers – Knee (Out)
- Hunter Long – Thigh (Questionable)
- Kyren Williams – Ankle (Out)
- Matthew Stafford – Right Thumb (Questionable)
- Rob Havenstein – Calf (Questionable)
Seahawks Offense Breakdown
The Seahawks come in with an average 22.2 points per game on offense, which has them 13th in the NFL.
Coming into this week’s game Seattle’s passing game is ranked 13th in passing yards. Additionally, they are positioned 16th in pass attempts, with an average of 34 passes per game.
On the ground, the Seahawks have ran the ball an average of 23.8 times per game and are 21st in rushing yards. So far, they are averaging 4.2 yards per rushing attempt.
Rams Offense Breakdown
At 19.8 points per contest, the Los Angeles offense is 20th in the league.
This season, the Los Angeles passing offense is 10th in passing attempts. Their average of 231 passing yards per contest is 14th compared to other teams.
On the ground, the Rams have ran the ball an average of 26 times per game and are 15th in rushing yards. So far, they are averaging 4.2 yards per rushing attempt.
Seahawks Team Defense
When it comes to yards allowed, the Seahawks rank 25th in the league, conceding an average of 354.3 yards per contest. Seattle’s defense has allowed 22.3 points per game, which has them 17th in the NFL.
Rams Team Defense
Heading into this week’s matchup with the Seahawks, the Rams defense has given up an average of 22.7 points per game. They are currently 16th in quarterback hits and have allowed an average of 340.0 yards per contest.
Seahawks vs Rams Trends
- In their last five games away from home, the Seahawks have a straight up record of 2-3 while going 2-3 vs. the spread. The team averaged 20 points per game in this stretch.
- In their last three games at home, the Rams have a straight up record of 1-2 while going 1-2 vs. the spread. The team averaged 17 points per game in this stretch.
- As the betting underdog, the Rams have an ATS mark of just 1-3-1 in their last five games. Los Angeles posted a straight up mark of 0-5 in these matchups.
- Through their last three matchups as the betting favorite, the Seahawks have a good straight up record, but their ATS mark is just 1-1-1.
Look for Seattle’s passing attack to put together another big game, as they are coming off a big performance vs. Washington. Favored by 1 on the road, I like Seattle to cover.
I’m selecting the under as my pick, given the over/under line of 46. Heading into this matchup, games featuring Los Angeles have had an average combined score of 42.4 points, and I believe this game will stay under 46.
All odds are courtesy of Action247 Sportsbook. Good luck!!
* All odds are provided by Action247 Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.**All views expressed are my own. My picks are my own and are not a guarantee, bet at your own risk.Action247 does not warrant the accuracy of completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these post.