The Pittsburgh Steelers (6-3) travel to face off against the Cleveland Browns (6-3) on Sunday, November 19th. This game will be played at Cleveland Browns Stadium in Cleveland Browns Stadium and televised on CBS. Both team’s come into this one having won their previous games. Kickoff is set for 1:00 ET.
Steelers vs Browns
The Steelers Are Coming Off A Win
Pittsburgh is looking to string together another win after taking down the Packers 23-19 in their last game. Pittsburgh was favored by 3 against the Packers and notched an ATS victory.
Against Green Bay, quarterback Kenny Pickett had a passer rating of 75 while completing 60% of his passes. Overall, he ended the game with 126 yards through the air.
In their previous game, the Steelers defense limited the Packers to just 17 first downs. Against the run, Pittsburgh gave up 116 yards, and they allowed 283 yards through the air.
As they prepare to face the Browns, the Steelers hold a 6-3 record. Within the AFC-North, they currently sit in 2nd place and are 5th place in the AFC.
The Steelers currently hold a 6-3 record against the spread. Currently, their average scoring margin is -2.9. Currently, the Steelers have an average over/under line of 40.3 points for this season. Their games have been averaging 37.6 points per game, leading to an over/under record of 2-7.
Steelers Injury Report
- Renell Wren – Achilles (Out)
- Montravius Adams – Ankle (Questionable)
- Minkah Fitzpatrick – Hamstring (Questionable)
- Kwon Alexander – Achilles (Out)
- Pat Freiermuth – Hamstring (Out)
- Cole Holcomb – Knee (Out)
- Alfonzo Graham – Shoulder (Out)
- Cory Trice Jr. – Knee (Out)
The Browns Are Coming Off A Win
In their last game, the Browns came out on top against the Ravens, winning by a score of 33-31. In additon to winning straight-up, the Browns covered the spread as 5.5 point underdogs.
Deshaun Watson wrapped up the game with 213 passing yards and a passer rating of 74. Overall, he completed 20 of 34 passes.
When it came to defense, the Browns recorded three sacks and one interception vs. the Ravens. Additionally, the team’s secondary allowed 200 passing yards, while the rush defense gave up 106 rushing yards.
Heading into week 11, the Browns are 3rd in the AFC-North on a record of 6-3. When comparing their mark to other teams in the AFC, they are 6th. So far, they have gone 4-1 at home and 2-2 on the road.
When it comes to the spread, the Browns come in at 5-3-1. Going into week 11, their scoring margin per game is +4.9. This season, the Browns have an over/under record and have an average margin of +3.5 compared to their over/under lines. Their games have been averaging 42.7 points per game.
Browns Injury Report
- Michael Woods II – Achilles (Out)
- Dawson Deaton – Knee (Out)
- Dawand Jones – Knee/shoulder (Questionable)
- Daylen Baldwin – Hamstring (Out)
- Cameron Mitchell – Shoulder (Out)
- Jordan Kunaszyk – Knee (Out)
- Drew Forbes – Illness (Out)
- Jedrick Wills Jr. – Knee (Out)
- Jacob Phillips – Pectoral (Out)
- Thomas Graham Jr. – Ankle (Out)
- David Bell – Knee (Questionable)
- Juan Thornhill – Calf (Questionable)
- Michael Dunn – Calf (Out)
- Nick Chubb – Knee (Out)
- Denzel Ward – Neck (Questionable)
- Marquise Goodwin – Concussion (Questionable)
- Ty Nsekhe – Bicep (Out)
- Jack Conklin – Knee (Out)
- Jakeem Grant Sr. – Knee (Out)
- Deshaun Watson – Ankle (Questionable)
Steelers Offense Breakdown
Pittsburgh’s offense comes in the game as the 23rd in scoring at 17.3 PPG. In the first half, the Steelers have struggled with an average of 5.0 points.
Pittsburgh currently ranks 26th in passing attempts and has an average of 5.7 yards per attempt (19). With 162.6 passing yards per game, they are positioned 30th in the league.
The Steelers hold the 28th position in the NFL with 84.8 rushing yards per game. This average has come on an average of 22.2 rushing attempts (28th).
Browns Offense Breakdown
Offensively, the Browns have an average of 23.8 points per game, which is 10th in the NFL.
Cleveland currently sits 16th in passing attempts and has an average of 5.5 yards per attempt (20). They are also ranked 25th in the league with 185.3 passing yards per game.
With 147.9 rushing yards per game, the Browns hold the 2nd spot in the NFL. This average is coming on an average of 34.9 rushing attempts (1st).
Steelers Team Defense
Facing the Browns this week, the Steelers defense has allowed an average of 20.2 points per game. They currently rank 12th in quarterback hits and have allowed an average of 341.9 yards per contest.
Browns Team Defense
The Browns are currently 2nd in tackles for loss and 4th in sacks on defense. Their opponents are scoring an average of 18.9 points per game and gaining 242.7 yards per contest against them.
Steelers vs Browns Trends
- When looking at their past five road matchups, Pittsburgh has an ATS record of 4-1 while averaging 18 per game. The team went 4-1 overall in these games.
- Across their three previous home games, Cleveland has an ATS mark of 1-1-1. Their straight up record in these matchups was 2-1 while averaging 30 points per game.
- Spanning across their last ten games as the betting underdog, the Steelers have gone 7-3 vs the spread. Their overall record in these games was 7-3.
- As the betting favorite, the Browns have an ATS record of 3-2 in their last five games. In these matchups their, straight up record was 4-1.
After struggling to move the ball in the passing game against Baltimore, I’m not expecting much from Cleveland this week. This is why I’m leaning towards Pittsburgh as 4-point underdogs.
I’m going with the over as my pick, considering the over/under line at 37. Thus far, games featuring Cleveland have averaged a combined score of 42.7 points, and I anticipate this game will go beyond 37.
All odds are courtesy of Action247 Sportsbook. Good luck!!
* All odds are provided by Action247 Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.**All views expressed are my own. My picks are my own and are not a guarantee, bet at your own risk.Action247 does not warrant the accuracy of completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these post.