The Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-6) travel to face off against the Indianapolis Colts (5-5) on Sunday, November 26th. This game will be played at Lucas Oil Stadium in Lucas Oil Stadium and televised on CBS. The Colts are coming off a win in their previous game, while the Buccaneers are looking to get back on track from a loss to the 49ers. Kickoff is set for 1:00 ET.
Buccaneers vs Colts
The Buccaneers Look To Bounce Back From A Loss
In the previous game, the Buccaneers lost by a score of 27-14 against the 49ers. Even with a loss to San Francisco, the Buccaneers did manage to cover the spread. They were 13.5-point underdogs going into the game.
Baker Mayfield wrapped up the game with 246 passing yards and a passer rating of 76. Overall, he completed 29 of 45 passes.
In their matchup with San Francisco, the Buccaneers defense had difficulty preventing the 49ers offense from moving the chains, allowing 22 first downs. Overall, Tampa Bay gave up 420 yards of offense, with the 49ers passing game achieving a completion rate of 84.0%.
This season, the Buccaneers currently hold an overall record of 4-6, placing them 3rd in the NFC-South. They’ve achieved this record with a 2-5 record as underdogs and 2-1 when favored.
As the underdog, Tampa Bay has gone 5-2 this season compared to their ATS record of 2-1 as the favorite. At home, the Buccaneers are 2-3 ATS and 5-0 vs. the spread on the road. The average over/under line for the Buccaneers this season is currently 41.4 points. So far, their games have averaged 39.2 points per game, leading to an over/under record of 2-8.
Buccaneers Injury Report
- Jamel Dean – Foot (Questionable)
- Ryan Jensen – Knee (Out)
- Lavonte David – Groin (Questionable)
- Matt Feiler – Knee (Questionable)
- Carlton Davis III – Hip (Questionable)
- Russell Gage – Knee (Out)
- Ryan Neal – Thumb (Questionable)
- Silas Dzansi – Undisclosed (Out)
The Colts Are Coming Off A Win
When Indianapolis last took the field, the Colts took down the Patriots, ultimately winning with a final score of 10-6. Heading into the game, the Colts were favored by 1.5. Their 4 point win was enough to cover the spread.
On offense the Patriots finished with 26 rushing attempts, and Jonathan Taylor was the leading rusher with 69 yards. In the passing game, Gardner Minshew threw the ball 28 times, accumulating 194 yards and a passer rating of 69.
The Colts’ defense finished their most recent game with five sacks and one interception. The team’s secondary gave up 173 passing yards while their rush defense allowed 167 rushing yards.
Heading into their week 12 matchup against Tampa Bay the Colts are in 3rd place in the AFC-South on a record of 5-5. In their five games at home they have gone 1-4 and 4-1 on the road.
The Colts have put together an above .500 record versus the spread this season, currently at 6-4. Their average scoring margin for this season is -0.6. At 6-4 vs. the over/under, the Colts have an average margin of +6 versus their over/under lines. This season, their games have a combined average of 49 points per contest.
Colts Injury Report
- Drew Ogletree – Foot (Questionable)
- Jelani Woods – Hamstring (Out)
- Dallis Flowers – Achilles (Out)
- Isaac Taylor-Stuart – Undisclosed (Out)
- Anthony Richardson – Shoulder (Out)
- Evan Hull – Knee (Out)
- JuJu Brents – Quadriceps (Questionable)
- Daniel Scott – Knee (Out)
- Titus Leo – Undisclosed (Out)
- Jake Witt – Hip (Out)
- Ashton Dulin – Knee (Out)
- Kwity Paye – Hamstring (Questionable)
- Danny Pinter – Ankle (Out)
- Genard Avery – Knee (Out)
- Grover Stewart – Suspended (Out)
- Ryan Kelly – Concussion (Questionable)
Buccaneers Offense Breakdown
On offense, the Buccaneers are currently averaging 19.2 points per game, ranking them 21st in the NFL.
Tampa Bay’s passing attack comes in to this week’s game ranked 14th in passing yards. In addition, they are 11th in attempts, throwing the ball an average of 35.1 times per game.
The Buccaneers have been running the ball an average of 24.8 times per game and currently hold the 31st spot in the league in rushing yards. Their average yards per rushing attempt is 3.2.
Colts Offense Breakdown
So far this season, the Indianapolis offense has been averaging 24.2 points per game, ranking them 9th in the league.
Indianapolis’ passing attack comes in to this week’s game ranked 17th in passing yards. In addition, they are 18th in attempts, throwing the ball an average of 34 times per game.
At 118 rushing yards per game, the Colts are currently ranked 10th in the NFL. In terms of attempts, they are carrying the ball an average of 28.6 time per game which is 10th.
Buccaneers Team Defense
The Buccaneers’ defense has, on average, allowed 360.7 yards and 20 points per contest (9th). Leading up to this game, they’ve permitted a 67.6% completion rate and yielded 16 passing touchdowns. In terms of run defense, they rank 6th in the NFL.
Colts Team Defense
On the defensive side of the ball, the Colts give up an average of 228.8 passing yards and 129.7 rushing yards per game. Looking at their sack numbers, Indianapolis is currently ranked 9th in the league. So far, they are giving up 24.8 points per game and 358.5 yards.
Buccaneers vs Colts Trends
- Tampa Bay has a 2-3 record in their last five road games. In this stretch, they averaged 23 points per game while allowing 23. The team also performed well vs the spread at 5-0.
- In their last five home games, Indianapolis has averaged 22 points per game while allowing 19. The team’s record in this stretch was 4-1 while going 4-1 vs. the spread.
- Going back to their previous five games as the underdog, Tampa Bay has an ATS mark of 4-1 while going 1-4 straight up.
- As the betting favorite, the Colts have an ATS mark of just 3-7 in their last ten games. Indianapolis posted a straight up mark of 3-6-1 in these matchups.
Indianapolis didn’t look good in the passing game in their most recent game vs. New England. I’m not expecting them to suddenly turn things around, and like Tampa Bay as 2.5-point underdogs.
The analysis we’ve been running for this game has the Buccaneers and Colts finishing with a combined 41 points. With the over/under line sitting at 43.5, I’m getting a bet down on the under.
All odds are courtesy of Action247 Sportsbook. Good luck!!
* All odds are provided by Action247 Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.**All views expressed are my own. My picks are my own and are not a guarantee, bet at your own risk.Action247 does not warrant the accuracy of completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these post.