The Las Vegas Raiders (5-5) travel to face off against the Miami Dolphins (6-3) on Sunday, November 19th. This game will be played at Hard Rock Stadium in Hard Rock Stadium and televised on CBS. The Raiders are coming off a win in their previous game, while the Dolphins are looking to get back on track from a loss to the Chiefs. Kickoff is set for 1:00 ET.
Raiders vs Dolphins
The Raiders Are Coming Off A Win
The Raiders are coming off win after defeating the Jets with a final score of 16-12. While picking up the win, the Raiders also covered the spread as 0.5-point underdogs.
Against the Jets’ defense, Aidan O’Connell led the way with 153 passing yards and a completion rate of 59%. On the ground, the Raiders ran the ball 32 times for 148 yards. The team had 5 third-down conversions (33.3%).
When facing the New York offense in week 10, Las Vegas’ defense was thrown against 40 times, leading to 257 passing yards. On passing plays, the Raiders gave up a completion rate of 57.5%, and they gave up a total of 365 yards of offense to the Jets.
Heading into their matchup vs. the Dolphins, the Raiders are 5-5 overall and have picked up two straight matchups. In the AFC-West, Las Vegas is in 2nd place.
Taking a look at the Raiders’ scoring margin this season, it is currently at -3.3. This has resulted in an ATS record of 5-5. So far this season, Las Vegas games are 26th in total points. Their over/under record is 2-8 and the average over/under line for their games is 42.8 points.
Raiders Injury Report
- Brandon Facyson – Shin (Out)
- Kolton Miller – Shoulder (Questionable)
- Austin Walter – Undisclosed (Out)
- Roderic Teamer – Hamstring (Out)
- Jakob Johnson – Concussion (Questionable)
- Amik Robertson – Concussion (Questionable)
- Darien Butler – Undisclosed (Out)
- Brittain Brown – Undisclosed (Out)
- Kana’i Mauga – Knee (Out)
- Dalton Wagner – Undisclosed (Out)
The Dolphins Look To Bounce Back From A Loss
In week 9, the Dolphins hit the road to face the Chiefs, but they suffered a 21-14 loss. Besides their straight-up loss, the Dolphins also failed to cover the spread as 0.5-point favorites.
Facing the Chiefs, the Dolphins rushed the ball 21 times, with Raheem Mostert leading the team with 85 yards. Tua Tagovailoa attempted 34 passes, accumulating 193 yards and a passer rating of 87.
The Dolphins defense is coming off a game in which they gave up just 93 yards vs. the run. For the game, the Chiefs averaged 3.9 yards per attempt. Miami’s defense gave up a total of 267 yards of offense.
In their game against the Raiders, the Dolphins will aim to improve their 6-3 record. This positions them 1st in the AFC-East and 4th in the AFC.
This season, the Dolphins find themselves above .500 versus the spread with a record of 6-3. Their average scoring margin for this season stands at +6.7. Against the over/under, the Dolphins have a record of 5-4. In their games, the average over/under betting line has been 49.1 points, and the games have averaged 56.7 points per contest.
Dolphins Injury Report
- Zeke Vandenburgh – Knee (Out)
- De’Von Achane – Knee (Questionable)
- Brandon Jones – Concussion (Questionable)
- Robert Hunt – Hamstring (Questionable)
- Chris Brooks – Ankle/knee (Out)
- Erik Ezukanma – Neck (Out)
- Isaiah Wynn – Quadriceps (Out)
- River Cracraft – Shoulder (Questionable)
- Keion Crossen – Undisclosed (Out)
Raiders Offense Breakdown
Coming into week 11, the Raiders offense is 24th in the league at 17.2 points per contest.
So far this season, Las Vegas’ passing game is 21st in passing attempts. Their average of 192.1 passing yards per game places them 23rd in the NFL rankings.
On the ground, the Raiders have ran the ball an average of 24.6 times per game and are 29th in rushing yards. So far, they are averaging 3.4 yards per rushing attempt.
Dolphins Offense Breakdown
At home, the Dolphins are averaging 43.5 points per contest compared to their overall numbers of 31.7 points per game. In the league, Miami is 1st in overall scoring.
Heading into week 11, Miami ranks 13th in passing attempts and is averaging 8.3 yards per attempt (2). With 287.4 passing yards per game, they hold the 1st spot in the league.
On a per-attempt basis, the Dolphins average 5.7 yards while carrying the ball an average of 25.2 times per game. Regarding rushing yardage, they are 2nd in the league.
Raiders Team Defense
Defensively, the Raiders are currently ranked 7th in tackles for loss and 8th in sacks. Their opponents have been putting up an average of 20.5 points per game against them and accumulating 334.3 yards per contest.
Dolphins Team Defense
The Dolphins’ defense has, on average, allowed 322.4 yards and 25 points per contest (23rd). Leading up to this game, they’ve permitted a 69.2% completion rate and yielded 14 passing touchdowns. In terms of run defense, they rank 14th in the NFL.
Raiders vs Dolphins Trends
- When looking at their past three road matchups, Las Vegas has an ATS record of 0-3 while averaging 14 per game. The team went 0-3 overall in these games.
- In their last ten games at home, the Dolphins have a straight up record of 2-8 while going 5-5 vs the spread. The team’s offense averaged 22 points per game in these contests.
- In their last three games as the betting underdog, the Raiders have a straight up record of 1-2 and an ATS mark of 1-2.
- In their last three games as the betting favorite, the Dolphins have a strong straight up record of 2-1. In addition, their ATS record was 2-1 in these scenarios.
I’m leaning towards Las Vegas to cover as 12-point underdogs in this matchup. Las Vegas demonstrated a strong rushing game in their recent game against New York and is expected to continue in the same vein. I’ll be placing my bet on Las Vegas before the game kicks off.
If you’re looking for a pick on the over/under, the data we have suggests this game finishing below 48 points. For this game, my money is on the under.
All odds are courtesy of Action247 Sportsbook. Good luck!!
* All odds are provided by Action247 Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.**All views expressed are my own. My picks are my own and are not a guarantee, bet at your own risk.Action247 does not warrant the accuracy of completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these post.