The Rolex Paris Masters is the ninth and final ATP Masters 1000 event of the season. This year, It will take place at the Accor Arena in Paris from October 30 to November 5, 2023. Overall, the tournament is played on indoor hard courts. In the end, it also attracts the top players in the world.
Meanwhile, the top eight seeds for the 2023 Rolex Paris Masters are:
- Novak Djokovic
- Carlos Alcaraz
- Daniil Medvedev
- Jannik Sinner
- Andrey Rublev
- Holger Rune
- Stefanos Tsitsipas
- Casper Ruud
Overall, the draw for the 2023 Rolex Paris Masters is very competitive. Therefore, there are many top players vying for the title. All in all, here’s a look at the four-quarters of the draw:
1: Djokovic, Rune, Fritz, Wawrinka
2: Sinner, Rublev, Paul, Murray
3: Medvedev, Tiafoe, Ruud, Hurkacz
4: Alcaraz, Tsitsipas, Zverev, Khachanov
- Djokovic vs. Fritz
- Sinner vs. Rublev
- Medvedev vs. Hurkacz
- Alcaraz vs. Zverev
- Djokovic vs. Rublev
- Alcaraz vs. Medvedev
- Djokovic vs. Alcaraz
2023 Paris Open Predictions
Ultimately, Djokovic is the favorite to win the 2023 Rolex Paris Masters. Furthermore, he has a winning record against all of the other top players in the draw, and he is in excellent form. On the other hand, Alcaraz is the other main contender, and he will be looking to avenge his defeat to Djokovic in the US Open semifinals.
In conclusion, here are my predictions for the 2023 Rolex Paris Masters:
- Quarterfinals: Sinner def. Rublev, Medvedev def. Hurkacz, Alcaraz def. Zverev, Djokovic def. Fritz
- Semifinals: Djokovic def. Sinner, Alcaraz def. Medvedev
- Final: Djokovic def. Alcaraz
In the end, there are a few dark horses who could make a run at the title at the 2023 Rolex Paris Masters. For example, these include:
- Stan Wawrinka: The Swiss veteran has won the title three times, and he is still capable of beating the best players in the world.
- Andy Murray: The former world No. 1 is making a comeback, and he has shown some good form in recent months.
- Hubert Hurkacz: The Pole has made the semifinals of the Paris Masters twice in the last three years.
- Felix Auger-Aliassime: The Canadian has been in excellent form this season, and he will be looking to make a deep run at the Paris Masters.
How to Watch
In conclusion, the 2023 Rolex Paris Masters will be televised on the Tennis Channel and ESPN2. You can also stream the tournament live on the ATP Tour website and app.
All in all, the 2023 Rolex Paris Masters is shaping up to be a thrilling tournament. With many top players in the draw, there is no clear favorite to win. Will Djokovic take home another title this year, or will Carlos Alcaraz or another player take it from him? Find out this week and stay up on all the action!
All odds are courtesy of Action247 Sportsbook. Good luck!!
* All odds are provided by Action247 Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.
**All views expressed are my own. My picks are my own and are not a guarantee, bet at your own risk.
Action247 does not warrant the accuracy of completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these post.