The Loyola Maryland Greyhounds (0-2) travel to face off against the Sacred Heart Pioneers (1-2) on Saturday, November 18th. This game will be played at Chesapeake Employers Insurance Arena in Baltimore and televised on NEC. Both Loyola Maryland and Sacred Heart will be looking to bounce back from losses in their previous games. Tip-off is scheduled for 11:00 ET.
Loyola Maryland Greyhounds vs Sacred Heart Pioneers
The Loyola Maryland Greyhounds Look To Bounce Back From A Loss
So far this season, Loyola Maryland has played two games and has yet to win. In their last three road games, including those from last year, Loyola Maryland has a record of 1-2. Thus far this year, Loyola Maryland has a 0-2 record against the spread (ATS). Taking into account last season, Loyola Maryland holds a 6-4 ATS record in their previous ten games.
In two games, Loyola Maryland comes in with an over/under mark of 1-1-0, with their games averaging 143 points per game. The Greyhounds’ have recorded an over/under record of 2-1 in their last three games, with their games averaging 69 points per game.
The Sacred Heart Pioneers Look To Bounce Back From A Loss
Sacred Heart, who currently have a record of 1-2, will be playing their fourth game against Loyola Maryland. So far this season, all of Sacred Heart’s games have been away games. Against the spread, Sacred Heart has a record of 1-2 thus far. As they get ready for their initial home game of the year, Sacred Heart went 4-9 vs. the spread in home games last season.
Sacred Heart comes in with an over/under record of 3-0-0 through three games, with their games averaging a combined 165 points per game so far. The Pioneers’ last five games have finished with a combined 74 points per game and an over/under record of 1-3.
Loyola Maryland Offense Breakdown
In their most recent game, the Loyola Maryland offense put up just 57 points vs. the Binghamton Bearcats. Overall, they are now averaging 69 points per game which is 304th in the country. Deon Perry is leading the team in scoring at 13.7 points per contest. Golden Dike has also been a key contributor with a PPG average of 11.7 going into the game.
|Deon Perry (G)||13.7||2.7||4.7|
|Golden Dike (F)||11.7||7.0||2.3|
|D’Angelo Stines (G)||9.7||2.3||1.3|
Sacred Heart Offense Breakdown
The Pioneers’ offense wrapped up their last game with 80 points, aligning closely with their current season average of 85 points per contest. In terms of three-point shooting, the Pioneers offense has been good from outside, hitting 43% of their three-pointers on an average of 21.5 attempts per game. Their overall field goal percentage is currently 45%.
|Nico Galette (G)||13.2||7.5||3.2|
|Tanner Thomas (F)||13.2||8.0||0.5|
|Raheem Solomon (G)||12.2||2.2||0.5|
Loyola Maryland Team Defense
Loyola Maryland’s defense is currently in line with the NCAA average for points allowed, allowing an average of 77.0 points per game. So far, the Loyola Maryland defense is giving up an average of 10.3 offensive rebounds per game and are turning teams over 13.3 times per game (430th).
Sacred Heart Team Defense
On defense, Sacred Heart is currently around the NCAA average in points allowed, giving up an average of 75.2 points per game. In their previous game vs. UMBC, the Retrievers finished with a field goal percentage of 50% and a total of 85 points vs. Sacred Heart.
Greyhounds vs Pioneers Trends
- Through their last ten road contests, the Greyhounds offense has averaged 66 points per game while allowing an average of 74. Loyola Maryland posted an overall record of 3-7 while going 6-4 ATS.
- Across the Pioneers last ten home games, the team averaged 76 points per game while allowing 78. Their record vs the spread in these contests was 5-5, while going 3-7 straight-up.
- Spanning across their last ten games as the betting underdog, the Greyhounds have gone 7-3 vs the spread. Their overall record in these games was 3-7.
- In their last ten games as the betting favorite, the Pioneers have a straight up record of 6-4 and an ATS mark of 5-4-1.
We’re calling a win for the Pioneers, with a final score of 76-68, and we’re taking them to cover the spread. Our recommendation is to bet on the Pioneers at -2.5.
As for the total, the line is currently sitting at 154 and our model has the Greyhounds and Pioneers finishing with a combined 144 points. Our pick is to take the under.
All odds are courtesy of Action247 Sportsbook. Good luck!!
* All odds are provided by Action247 Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.**All views expressed are my own. My picks are my own and are not a guarantee, bet at your own risk.Action247 does not warrant the accuracy of completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these post.