The Colorado Buffaloes (4-0) travel to face off against the Florida State Seminoles (3-1) on Tuesday, November 21st. This game will be played at Ocean Center in Daytona Beach and televised on CBSS. Both team’s come into this one having won their previous games. Tip-off is set for 4:00 ET.
Colorado Buffaloes vs Florida State Seminoles
The Colorado Buffaloes Are Coming Off A Win
Colorado comes into their 5th game of the season with an overall record of 4-0. In their last three road games, which includes last year, Colorado has a road record of 2-1. Regarding against the spread (ATS), Colorado has a current record of 3-1 this season. When factoring in the previous year, Colorado has gone 6-4 ATS in their last ten games.
Colorado comes in with an over/under record of 2-2-0 through four games, with their games averaging a combined 149.5 points per game so far. When assessing the Buffaloes’ performance in their last three games, their over/under record stands at 2-1, with their games averaging 88 points per game.
The Florida State Seminoles Are Coming Off A Win
After four games, Florida State has a 3-1 record. In their away games, the Seminoles have a 1-1 record, while they are 2-0 at home. As of now, Florida State has a 3-1 ATS record going into today’s game. At home this season, Florida State is 2-0 ATS, while in their previous ten home games, they have a 4-6 (ATS) record.
Looking at their over/under performance through four games, Florida State has an over/under record of 3-0-1, with their games averaging 159.2 points per game on average. Looking at the Seminoles’ last three games, their over/under record is 2-1 with their games averaging 82 points per game.
Colorado Offense Breakdown
In their latest game, Colorado offense put up 64 points against Richmond. They recorded an overall field goal percentage of 42.6% and made 3 threes. Leading the team in scoring was KJ Simpson with 23 points. Tristan Da Silva also added 15 points for the Buffaloes.
|KJ Simpson (G)||19||4.0||5.7|
|Tristan Da Silva (F)||17||4.0||3.3|
|J’vonne Hadley (G)||12||6.7||3.0|
Florida State Offense Breakdown
Florida State’s offense had a good outing, putting up 83 points against UNLV. They achieved a 62.7% field goal percentage and went 14/18 from the free-throw line. Leading the team in scoring was Jamir Watkins with 19 points. Darin Green Jr also added 16 points for the Seminoles.
|Darin Green Jr (G)||12.7||2.3||0.3|
|Cameron Corhen (F)||12.7||5.0||1.3|
|Jamir Watkins (F)||11.3||5.0||3.3|
Colorado Team Defense
This season, the Colorado defense has been impressive, holding the 50th position in the country while permitting an average of 64.5 points per contest. Against Richmond, the Buffaloes’ defense gave up 59 points and did a good job not fouling. For the game, Richmond only made 8 free-throws.
Florida State Team Defense
At present, the Seminoles’ defense is nationally ranked 129th, allowing 74.5 points per game. In today’s game vs. Colorado, the Florida State defense will be looking to do a better job avoiding putting opponents on the line. In their last game, Florida State made 15 free-throws vs. the Seminoles.
Buffaloes vs Seminoles Trends
- Through their last three road games, Colorado has an ATS record of just 1-2. However, their overall record was 2-1 while averaging 69 points per game.
- Through their last five home contests, the Seminoles offense has averaged 70 points per game while allowing an average of 84. Florida State posted an overall record of 2-3 while going 2-3 ATS.
- Going back to their previous five games as the underdog, Florida State has an ATS mark of 2-3 while going 1-4 straight up.
- As the betting favorite, the Buffaloes have an ATS record of 2-1 in their last three games. In these matchups, their straight up record was 3-0.
As the underdogs with a spread of +4.5, we recommend going with the Seminoles on the point spread. We not only see them covering the spread but also have a strong likelihood of winning this one outright, especially if you’re seeking a higher payout on the moneyline.
As for the over/under, the the line is currently at 151.5, and our model projects the Buffaloes and Seminoles to reach a combined total of 142 points. Our bet is on taking the under.
All odds are courtesy of Action247 Sportsbook. Good luck!!
* All odds are provided by Action247 Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.**All views expressed are my own. My picks are my own and are not a guarantee, bet at your own risk.Action247 does not warrant the accuracy of completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these post.