The Marist Red Foxes (2-1) travel to face off against the New Hampshire Wildcats (1-2) on Tuesday, November 21st. This game will be played at Lundholm Gymnasium in Durham and televised on ESPN+. Both Marist and New Hampshire will be looking to bounce back from losses in their previous games. Tip-off is scheduled for 7:00 ET.
Marist Red Foxes vs New Hampshire Wildcats
The Marist Red Foxes Look To Bounce Back From A Loss
Marist will be in their 4th game of the season, and have a 2-1 record. So far, all of the Red Foxes’ games have been away games. As of today’s game, Marist has a 2-1 against the spread (ATS) record. Looking back to last season, Marist is 6-4 ATS in their last ten games.
Up to this point, games involving Marist have had an average of 130.3 points per game, with the average over/under line set at 136.8 points. Their over/under record is 1-2-0. The Red Foxes’ last five games have finished with a combined 63 points per game and an over/under record of 2-3.
The New Hampshire Wildcats Look To Bounce Back From A Loss
New Hampshire is coming into their fourth game of the season with a record of 1-2. In the last three games where New Hampshire was favored, their record is 2-1. Before today’s game, New Hampshire holds a 1-2 ATS record. Taking into account the previous season, over their last ten games, New Hampshire is 6-3 against the spread.
New Hampshire comes in with an over/under record of 2-1-0 through three games, with their games averaging a combined 149 points per game so far. Over the course of the last five games, the Wildcats’ games have averaged 79 points per game, along with an over/under record of 2-2.
Marist Offense Breakdown
In their most recent game, the Marist offense concluded with only 59 points against Binghamton. Throughout the game, they made 5/19 three-point attempts and had a field goal percentage of 38.2%. The top scorer for the Red Foxes was Max Allen with 17 points, while Josh Pascarelli also chipped in with 10 points.
|Max Allen (C)||14.0||3.3||0.7|
|Jadin Collins (G)||8.7||2.0||2.3|
|Josh Pascarelli (G)||7.7||1.7||1.3|
New Hampshire Offense Breakdown
Against George Washington, the New Hampshire had a tough time putting up points compared to their season average of 84 points per game. They scored 67 points and posted a field goal percentage of 36.1% in the game. In terms of offense, the Wildcats have a season-long field goal percentage of 42%, putting them 306th in the NCAA. Regarding three-pointers, they are ranked 261st in percentage and 34th in three-pointers made.
|Clarence O. Daniels II (F)||20.8||7.5||0.5|
|Ahmad Robinson (G)||15.0||2.2||5.0|
|Jaxson Baker (F)||10.5||6.2||1.2|
Marist Team Defense
At this time, the Red Foxes’ defense is positioned 56th in the country, permitting 65.3 points per game. The Marist defense is coming off a game in which they gave up a total of 82 points and allowed Binghamton to connect on 8 threes.
New Hampshire Team Defense
Currently, the Wildcats’ defense holds the 61st rank in the nation, allowing 66.0 points per game. Against George Washington in their most recent game, the New Hampshire defense gave up a total of 79 points while allowing George Washington to hit 44% of their shots.
Red Foxes vs Wildcats Trends
- Through their last ten road contests, the Red Foxes offense has averaged 67 points per game while allowing an average of 66. Marist posted an overall record of 6-4 while going 7-3 ATS.
- Across their five previous home games, New Hampshire has an ATS mark of 2-3. Their straight up record in these matchups was 0-5 while averaging 61 points per game.
- Going back to their previous three games as the underdog, Marist has an ATS mark of 1-2 while going 1-2 straight up.
- As the betting favorite, the Wildcats have an ATS record of 3-2 in their last five games. In these matchups their, straight up record was 4-1.
Not only do we have the Wildcats winning this one by a score of 77-65, but we see them covering the spread. Our pick is to grab the Wildcats at -3.5.
Right now, the over/under line for the game is sitting at 134 and given that our model is projecting 142 points between the teams, we like the over.
All odds are courtesy of Action247 Sportsbook. Good luck!!
* All odds are provided by Action247 Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.**All views expressed are my own. My picks are my own and are not a guarantee, bet at your own risk.Action247 does not warrant the accuracy of completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these post.