The Massachusetts-Lowell River Hawks (2-1) travel to face off against the Saint Peter’s Peacocks (1-2) on Monday, November 20th. This game will be played at Yanitelli Center in Jersey City and televised on ESPN+. Both Massachusetts-Lowell and Saint Peter’s will be looking to bounce back from losses in their previous games. Tip-off is scheduled for 7:00 ET.
Massachusetts-Lowell River Hawks vs Saint Peter’s Peacocks
The Massachusetts-Lowell River Hawks Look To Bounce Back From A Loss
Heading into their 4th meeting of the season, Massachusetts-Lowell holds a 2-1 record. Over their last five road games, which includes games from last year, Massachusetts-Lowell has gone 3-2 on the road. Heading into their game against Saint Peter’s, Massachusetts-Lowell holds a 2-1 ATS record. Over their previous ten games, including those from the previous season, Massachusetts-Lowell has gone 7-2 vs. the spread.
After three games, Massachusetts-Lowell has an over/under record of 0-3-0, with their games averaging a combined 138 points per game so far. The River Hawks’ last five games have finished with a combined 75 points per game and an over/under record of 0-4.
The Saint Peter’s Peacocks Look To Bounce Back From A Loss
So far, Saint Peter’s has a 1-2 record in their first three games. In their last three games as the team expected to lose, Saint Peter’s has gone 1-2. Heading into today’s game, Saint Peter’s holds a 1-2 ATS record. Over their last ten games, which includes the previous season, Saint Peter’s has gone 4-6 against the spread.
After three games, Saint Peter’s has an over/under record of 2-1-0, with their games averaging a combined 131 points per game so far. The Peacocks’ last five games have finished with a combined 62 points per game and an over/under record of 4-1.
Massachusetts-Lowell Offense Breakdown
In contrast to their season average of 80 points per game, the Massachusetts-Lowell had a below average performance. They scored 69 points against Arizona State and had a field goal percentage of 48.1%. Leading the team in scoring was Karim Coulibaly with 19 points. Ayinde Hikim also added 17 points for the River Hawks.
|Ayinde Hikim (G)||20.2||3||5.0|
|Karim Coulibaly (F)||15.0||7||0.5|
|Cam Morris III (F)||10.2||6||0.8|
Saint Peter’s Offense Breakdown
The Peacocks’ offense finished with 70 points in their previous game, mirroring their current average of 68 points per contest. On offense, Saint Peter’s has been struggling with their efficiency, coming into today’s game with a field goal percentgage of 39%. So far, they are 138th in free-throws made on a free throw shooting percentage of 85%.
|Michael Houge (G)||13.3||5||0|
|Marcus Randolph (G)||10.7||2||1|
|Corey Washington (F)||10.7||6||0|
Massachusetts-Lowell Team Defense
At this time, the River Hawks’ defense is positioned 24th in the country, permitting 60.2 points per game. Against Arizona State in their most recent game, the Massachusetts-Lowell defense gave up a total of 71 points while allowing Arizona State to hit 41% of their shots.
Saint Peter’s Team Defense
The Peacocks’ defense is presently ranked 40th nationally, allowing an average of 63.0 points per contest. On average, opposing teams are hitting 6.7 threes per game vs. Massachusetts-Lowell. This has come on three-point shooting percentage of 36.4%.
River Hawks vs Peacocks Trends
- Massachusetts-Lowell has played well in their previous three road games, going 2-1 straight up. In this stretch, they averaged 74 points per game while allowing 63. The team also performed well vs the spread at 3-0.
- In their last three home games, Saint Peter’s has averaged 68 points per game while allowing 63. The team’s record in this stretch was 1-2 while going 2-1.
- Spanning across their last ten games as the betting underdog, the Peacocks have gone 5-5 vs the spread. Their overall record in these games was 4-6.
- As the betting favorite, the River Hawks have an ATS mark of just 8-2 in their last ten games. Massachusetts-Lowell posted a straight up mark of 9-1 in these matchups.
Coming in as the underdogs at +5.5, we have the Peacocks as the way to go on the point spread. Not only do we have them covering, but our projections show they have a good one of winning this one straight-up, if you’re looking for a higher payout on the moneyline.
As for the total, the line is currently sitting at 130.5 and our model has the River Hawks and Peacocks finishing with a combined 141 points. Our pick is to take the over.
All odds are courtesy of Action247 Sportsbook. Good luck!!
* All odds are provided by Action247 Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.**All views expressed are my own. My picks are my own and are not a guarantee, bet at your own risk.Action247 does not warrant the accuracy of completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these post.