The New Mexico Lobos (2-1) travel to face off against the Toledo Rockets (3-0) on Tuesday, November 21st. This game will be played at Dollar Loan Center in Henderson and televised on FloH. Both team’s come into this one having won their previous games. Tip-off is set for 11:15 ET.
New Mexico Lobos vs Toledo Rockets
The New Mexico Lobos Are Coming Off A Win
New Mexico comes into their fourth game of the season with a 2-1 overall record. Looking back at their last ten road games, New Mexico has gone 2-8 on the road, going back to last year. New Mexico’s ATS record leading into today’s game is 1-2. Over the course of their last three games dating back to last year, the team has a 1-2 ATS record and an average scoring margin of -1.
Looking at their over/under performance through three games, New Mexico has an over/under record of 1-2-0, with their games averaging 146.3 points per game on average. The Lobos’ last five games have culminated with an average of 75 points per game and an over/under record of 2-3.
The Toledo Rockets Are Coming Off A Win
Toledo has a perfect 3-0 record heading into today’s game. In their previous ten home games, Toledo has a 9-1 record, which includes last year. When examining Toledo’s ATS performance, they enter today’s game with a perfect 3-0 record. At home this season, Toledo is 2-0 ATS, and in their last ten home games, they have a solid 6-4 (ATS) record.
Through three games, Toledo has an over/under record of 2-1-0 with their games averaging a combined 158 points per game so far. In the Rockets’ last five games, the combined scoring average stands at 86 points per game, accompanied by an over/under record of 4-1.
New Mexico Offense Breakdown
The Lobos’ offense finished with 82 points in their previous game, mirroring their current average of 77.3 points per contest. The team’s scoring leader is Donovan Dent, who holds an average of 17.3 as they head into today’s matchup. Additionally, Jamal Mashburn JR is averaging 17 points per game this season.
|Donovan Dent (G)||17.3||2.7||5.3|
|Jamal Mashburn JR (G)||17.0||2.0||2.0|
|JT Toppin (F)||11.3||8.3||0.0|
Toledo Offense Breakdown
In contrast to their season average of 86.3 points per game, the Toledo had a below average performance. They scored 78 points against Wright State and had a field goal percentage of 49.2%. Dante Maddox Jr. was the leading scorer for the Rockets, putting up 20 points. In addition, Ra’Heim Moss contributed 16 points.
|Ra’Heim Moss (G)||15.7||6.7||3.0|
|Dante Maddox Jr. (G)||13.7||2.0||3.7|
|Javan Simmons (F)||12.0||3.0||1.0|
New Mexico Team Defense
So far, the Lobos’ defense is ranked 84th in the country at 69.0 points per contest. On average, opposing teams are hitting 5.3 threes per game vs. Toledo. This has come on three-point shooting percentage of 25.9%.
Toledo Team Defense
So far, the Rockets’ defense is ranked 106th in the country at 71.7 points per contest. So far, the Toledo defense is giving up an average of 8.0 offensive rebounds per game and are turning teams over 8.3 times per game (203rd).
Lobos vs Rockets Trends
- Through their last three road games, New Mexico has an ATS record of just 0-3. However, their overall record was 0-3 while averaging 72 points per game.
- In their last ten games at home, the Rockets have a straight up record of 9-1 while going 6-4 vs the spread. The team’s offense averaged 84 points per game in these contests.
- Looking back on the team’s last five games as the underdog, the Rockets have a straight up record of 2-3. Their record vs the spread in these games was 2-3.
- As the betting favorite, the Lobos have an ATS mark of just 3-7 in their last ten games. New Mexico posted a straight up mark of 5-5 in these matchups.
Lobos vs Rockets Prediction
The Rockets come in as the underdog at +3, making them our top choice on the point spread. We not only expect them to cover the spread but also believe they have a strong chance of winning the game outright, especially if you’re aiming for a higher moneyline payout.
Right now, the over/under line for the game is sitting at 160.5 and given that our model is projecting 142 points between the teams, we like the under.
All odds are courtesy of Action247 Sportsbook. Good luck!!
* All odds are provided by Action247 Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.**All views expressed are my own. My picks are my own and are not a guarantee, bet at your own risk.Action247 does not warrant the accuracy of completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these post.