The Robert Morris Colonials (0-2) travel to face off against the Wisconsin Badgers (1-2) on Friday, November 17th. This game will be played at Kohl Center in Madison and televised on B1G+. Both Robert Morris and Wisconsin will be looking to bounce back from losses in their previous games. Tip-off is scheduled for 7:00 ET.
Robert Morris Colonials vs Wisconsin Badgers
The Robert Morris Colonials Look To Bounce Back From A Loss
Robert Morris will be playing their third game of the season against Wisconsin and currently have a 0-2 overall record. In the last three games where Robert Morris was the underdog, they went 0-3. As of today, Robert Morris has a 0-2 record against the spread (ATS). Looking back at their previous ten games, which includes the last season, Robert Morris has a solid 7-2 ATS record.
Robert Morris’ games have, on average, featured 134 points per game leading to an over/under record of 0-2-0. Their average over/under line is currently 136.8 points so far. The Colonials have an over/under record of 0-2 in their last three games, with their games averaging 63 points per game.
The Wisconsin Badgers Look To Bounce Back From A Loss
Wisconsin comes into today’s game against Robert Morris with a 1-2 record. They are 0-1 on the road and 1-1 at home. As Wisconsin prepares to face Robert Morris, their ATS record stands at 1-2. Looking back to last season, Wisconsin has gone 5-4-1 against the spread in their previous ten games.
Wisconsin comes in with an over/under record of 2-1-0 through three games, with their games averaging a combined 154 points per game so far. In the Badgers’ last five games, the combined scoring average stands at 77 points per game, accompanied by an over/under record of 4-1.
Robert Morris Offense Breakdown
The Robert Morris offense is coming off a game where they scored 62 points against Towson. They posted a field goal percentage of 39.2% and connected on 9 threes. Justice Williams led the team in scoring, putting up 16 points. Additionally, Stephaun Walker contributed 15 points for the Colonials.
|Markeese Hastings (F)||15.3||10.7||0.3|
|Stephaun Walker (F)||13.3||9.3||0.7|
|Justice Williams (G)||18.5||2.0||3.0|
Wisconsin Offense Breakdown
The Wisconsin offense is coming off a game in which they scored 59 points vs. Providence. Overall their field goal percentage was 33.9% while connecting on 5 threes. AJ Storr was the leading scorer for the Badgers, putting up 22 points. In addition, John Blackwell contributed 11 points.
|AJ Storr (G)||18.0||2.7||1.7|
|Chucky Hepburn (G)||13.7||2.7||2.3|
|Steven Crowl (F)||9.0||6.0||2.3|
Robert Morris Team Defense
Robert Morris’ defense has been playing well, ranking 51st nationally, with 66.3 points allowed per game. Against Towson in their most recent game, the Robert Morris defense gave up a total of 66 points while allowing Towson to hit 47% of their shots.
Wisconsin Team Defense
On defense, Wisconsin is currently around the NCAA average in points allowed, giving up an average of 76.0 points per game. In terms of field goal percentage allowed, Wisconsin’s defense has allowed opponents to shoot 49.7% from the field, including a three-point shooting percentage allowed of 30.9% this season.
Colonials vs Badgers Trends
- In their last ten games away from home, the Colonials have a straight up record of 2-8 while going 7-3 vs. the spread. The team averaged 67 points per game in this stretch.
- In their last five games at home, the Badgers have a straight up record of 2-3 while going 1-4 vs the spread. The team’s offense averaged 64 points per game in these contests.
- The last ten games that Robert Morris was the underdog, they have an ATS mark of 7-3 while going 2-8 straight up.
- In their last five games as the betting favorite, the Badgers have a straight up record of 4-1, while going 2-2-1 against the spread.
For a pick on the point-spread in this Badgers vs. Colonials matchup, our bet is to grab the Colonials at +19.5. Even though our projections have the Badgers winning 76-67, we see the Colonials as the play on the point-spread.
Right now, the over/under line for the game is sitting at 138 and given that our model is projecting 143 points between the teams, we like the over.
All odds are courtesy of Action247 Sportsbook. Good luck!!
* All odds are provided by Action247 Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.**All views expressed are my own. My picks are my own and are not a guarantee, bet at your own risk.Action247 does not warrant the accuracy of completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these post.