The Baltimore Ravens (8-3) travel to face off against the Los Angeles Chargers (4-6) on Sunday, November 26th. This game will be played at SoFi Stadium in SoFi Stadium and televised on NBC. The Ravens are coming off a win in their previous game, while the Chargers are looking to get back on track from a loss to the Packers. Kickoff is set for 8:20 ET.
Ravens vs Chargers
The Ravens Are Coming Off A Win
During their last game, the Ravens came out on top against the Bengals, finishing with a score of 34-20. As 4-point favorites against the Bengals, the Ravens picked up a ATS win.
For the game, quarterback Lamar Jackson attempted 26 passes and finished with 16 completions for 264. His passer rating for the game was 121.
In this week’s matchup, the Ravens’ defense is hoping to improve their performance against the run. In week 11, they allowed 136 rushing yards to the Bengals. Additionally, the Ravens conceded 136 passing yards during the game.
Over the course of 11 games, the Ravens have put together a record of 8-3. This positions them 1st in the AFC-North and 1st in the AFC.
This season, the Ravens find themselves above .500 versus the spread with a record of 7-4. Their average scoring margin for this season stands at +11.5. This season, games featuring the Ravens have averaged 43.7 points, placing them at 13th in the NFL. They currently hold an over/under record of 5-6, with an average OU line of 42.5 points.
Ravens Injury Report
- Ronnie Stanley – Knee (Questionable)
- Marlon Humphrey – Calf (Questionable)
- Odell Beckham Jr. – Shoulder (Questionable)
- Tyus Bowser – Knee (Out)
- Mark Andrews – Ankle (Out)
- Nick Moore – Achilles (Out)
- J.K. Dobbins – Achilles (Out)
- Trayvon Mullen – Toe (Out)
- Ar’Darius Washington – Chest (Out)
- David Ojabo – Ankle/knee (Out)
- Damarion Williams – Ankle (Out)
- Trenton Simpson – Concussion (Questionable)
- Andrew Vorhees – Knee (Out)
- Malik Hamm – Ankle (Out)
The Chargers Look To Bounce Back From A Loss
In their last outing, the Chargers suffered a 23-20 loss to the Packers. In addition to losing straight-up, the Chargers also lost vs. the spread as 3 point favorites.
Offensively, Justin Herbert totaled 260 passing yards with a completion rate of 58%. On the rushing front, the Chargers had 24 attempts, gaining 150 yards. The team converted 7 of 14 third-down attempts.
Defensively, the Chargers gave up 397 total yards of offense to Green Bay. Of these yards, 102 were gained through rushing plays, and the team’s secondary allowed 295 yards on 40 pass attempts.
Going into this week 12 AFC matchup, the Chargers have an overall record of 4-6. In the AFC-West standings, the Chargers are in 4th place and 13th in the AFC. So far, they have gone 2-3 against AFC opponents and 2-3 at home.
When it comes to the spread, the Chargers have a 4-6 record. Heading into week 12, their scoring margin is at +2.1 (per game). This season, the Chargers have an over/under record and have an average margin of +2.4 compared to their over/under lines. Their games have been averaging 49.7 points per game.
Chargers Injury Report
- Mike Williams – Knee (Out)
- Gerald Everett – Back (Questionable)
- Joey Bosa – Foot (Doubtful)
- Corey Linsley – Heart (Out)
- Tanner Muse – Knee (Questionable)
- Jalen Guyton – Groin (Questionable)
- Joshua Palmer – Knee (Out)
- Chris Rumph II – Foot (Out)
- Raheem Layne – Knee (Out)
- Andrew Trainer – Undisclosed (Out)
- JT Woods – Illness (Questionable)
- Isaiah Spiller – Illness (Questionable)
- Amechi Uzodinma – Undisclosed (Out)
Ravens Offense Breakdown
At 27.6 points per contest, the Baltimore offense is 4th in the league.
Baltimore currently sits 30th in passing attempts and has an average of 7.5 yards per attempt (4). They are also ranked 20th in the league with 211.5 passing yards per game.
On a per-attempt basis, the Ravens average 4.8 yards while carrying the ball an average of 32.3 times per game. Regarding rushing yardage, they are 1st in the league.
Chargers Offense Breakdown
On the offensive front, the Chargers are currently averaging 25.9 points per game, positioning them 8th in the NFL.
Los Angeles currently ranks 8th in passing attempts and has an average of 6.9 yards per attempt (9). With 248.6 passing yards per game, they are positioned 9th in the league.
Per attempt, the Chargers are averaging 3.8 yards while carrying the ball an average of 26 times per contest. In terms of yardage, they are 17th in the league.
Ravens Team Defense
With a matchup against the Chargers’ offense, the Ravens defense has allowed an average of 16.1 points per game so far. They currently are 4th in quarterback hits and are allowing 273.5 yards per contest.
Chargers Team Defense
When it comes to yards allowed, the Chargers rank 31st in the league, conceding an average of 393.6 yards per contest. Los Angeles’ defense has allowed 23.8 points per game, which has them 22nd in the NFL.
Ravens vs Chargers Trends
- Although Baltimore has a straight up record of 2-1 in their last three road games, they have not held up as well vs. the spread going 1-2. The team averaged 21 points per game in these games.
- Through their last three home contests, the Chargers offense has averaged 21 points per game while allowing an average of 20. Los Angeles posted an overall record of 1-2 while going 1-2 ATS.
- The last ten games that Los Angeles was the underdog, they have an ATS mark of 5-5 while going 1-9 straight up.
- In their last three games as the betting favorite, the Ravens have a strong straight up record of 2-1. In addition, their ATS record was 2-1 in these scenarios.
Baltimore’s passing game against the Los Angeles secondary is a matchup worth watching. Los Angeles had trouble containing Green Bay in their recent game. My pick is Baltimore to cover as 4-point favorites.
On the over/under, I have the best bet being to take the over at 47. This looks like a slam dunk bet for me, as my gut tells me the over will hit as well as our model projecting a combined 50 points.
All odds are courtesy of Action247 Sportsbook. Good luck!!
* All odds are provided by Action247 Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.**All views expressed are my own. My picks are my own and are not a guarantee, bet at your own risk.Action247 does not warrant the accuracy of completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these post.