The Cincinnati Bengals (5-4) travel to face off against the Baltimore Ravens (7-3) on Thursday, November 16th. This game will be played at M&T Bank Stadium in M&T Bank Stadium and televised on AMZN. Both the Bengals and Ravens will be looking to bounce back from losses in their previous games. Kickoff is scheduled for 8:15 ET.
Bengals vs Ravens
The Bengals Look To Bounce Back From A Loss
In week 10, the Bengals faced off against the Texans at home. The game ended in a 30-27 loss for the Bengals. In addition to their defeat in the game, the Bengals also fell short of covering the spread as 5.5-point favorites.
Joe Burrow wrapped up the game with 347 passing yards and a passer rating of 90. Overall, he completed 27 of 40 passes.
Defensively, the Bengals concluded their last game with one sack and two interceptions. The team’s secondary gave up 356 passing yards, while their rush defense permitted 188 rushing yards.
Over the course of nine games, the Bengals have put together a record of 5-4. This positions them 4th in the AFC-North and 8th in the AFC.
The Bengals’ scoring margin for the season is currently -1.1. This has contributed to their ATS record of 4-5. At 4-5 vs. the over/under, the Bengals have an average margin of -4 versus their over/under lines. This season, their games have a combined average of 41.6 points per contest.
Bengals Injury Report
- Josh Tupou – Shoulder (Questionable)
- Chidobe Awuzie – Knee (Questionable)
- Trey Hendrickson – Knee (Questionable)
- Sam Hubbard – Ankle (Questionable)
- Akeem Davis-Gaither – Knee (Questionable)
- Tee Higgins – Hamstring (Questionable)
- Chase Brown – Hamstring (Out)
- Devonnsha Maxwell – Knee (Out)
- Andrei Iosivas – Knee (Questionable)
- Charlie Jones – Thumb (Questionable)
- Devin Cochran – Knee (Out)
- Cam Taylor-Britt – Finger (Probable)
- Tycen Anderson – Knee (Out)
The Ravens Look To Bounce Back From A Loss
Taking a look at their last game, the Ravens suffered a 33-31 loss to the Browns. Besides their straight-up loss, the Ravens also failed to cover the spread as 5.5-point favorites.
Against the Browns, Raven’s quarterback Lamar Jackson completed 13 of 23 passes for 223 yards and a passer rating of 67. For the game, Jackson finished with one passing touchdown.
In this week’s matchup, the Ravens’ defense is hoping to improve their performance against the run. In week 10, they allowed 178 rushing yards to the Browns. Additionally, the Ravens conceded 195 passing yards during the game.
Taking on the Bengals, the Ravens will look to improve on their record of 7-3. This mark has them in 1st in the AFC-North and 2nd in the AFC.
Looking at their ATS performance so far, the Ravens are above .500 at 6-4. Their average scoring margin is +11.3. Baltimore games this season have averaged 42.7 points, which is 16th in the NFL. Their over/under record is 4-6, with an average OU line of 42.1 points.
Ravens Injury Report
- Marlon Humphrey – Calf (Questionable)
- Tyus Bowser – Knee (Out)
- Ronnie Stanley – Knee (Questionable)
- Daryl Worley – Hamstring (Questionable)
- Morgan Moses – Shoulder (Probable)
- Kyle Van Noy – Groin (Questionable)
- Trayvon Mullen – Toe (Out)
- David Ojabo – Ankle/knee (Out)
- Ar’Darius Washington – Chest (Out)
- Nick Moore – Achilles (Out)
- J.K. Dobbins – Achilles (Out)
- Damarion Williams – Ankle (Out)
- Trenton Simpson – Concussion (Questionable)
- Malik Hamm – Ankle (Out)
- Andrew Vorhees – Knee (Out)
Bengals Offense Breakdown
On offense, the Bengals have beenone of the better teams in the league in the first quarter, ranking 8th in the NFL. Overall, they are averaging 20.2 points per game (18th).
This season, the Cincinnati passing offense is 2nd in passing attempts. Their average of 226.9 passing yards per contest is 16th compared to other teams.
The Bengals come into the game handing the ball off 20.7 times per game and are currently 31st in rushing yards. Their average yards per attempt is 3.7.
Ravens Offense Breakdown
At 27 points per contest, the Baltimore offense is 4th in the league.
In the passing game, the Ravens are averaging 207.8 passing yards per game, which is 20th in the league. So far, 46.9% of their first downs have come through the passing game.
At 154.9 rushing yards per game, the Ravens are currently ranked 1st in the NFL. In terms of attempts, they are carrying the ball an average of 32.4 time per game which is 2nd.
Bengals Team Defense
The Bengals defense comes into the game with rankings of 16th in tackles for loss and 11th in sacks. Their opponents have been scoring 21.3 points per game and gaining 384.0 yards (per game).
Ravens Team Defense
So far the Ravens’ defense has given up an average of 273.6 yards per game and 15.7 points per contest (1st). Coming into the game, they have allowed a completion percentage allowed of 59.8% and have given up seven passing touchdowns. Against the run, they are 12th in the NFL.
Bengals vs Ravens Trends
- Through their last ten road contests, the Bengals offense has averaged 23 points per game while allowing an average of 20. Cincinnati posted an overall record of 7-3 while going 7-3 ATS.
- Across the Ravens last three home games, the team averaged 21 points per game while allowing 19. Their record vs the spread in these contests was 1-2, while going 2-1 straight-up.
- The Bengals have played well in their last five games as the betting underdog, going 3-2 straight up and 3-2 against the spread.
- As the betting favorite, the Ravens have an ATS mark of just 5-5 in their last ten games. Baltimore posted a straight up mark of 6-4 in these matchups.
I’m going with Cincinnati to cover on the spread at +3.5. The Cincinnati rushing offense is likely to exploit a Baltimore defense, that didn’t defend well against the run in their last game. Lock in Cincinnati at +3.5.
On the over/under, I have the best bet being to take the over at 46. This looks like a slam dunk bet for me, as my gut tells me the over will hit as well as our model projecting a combined 48 points.
All odds are courtesy of Action247 Sportsbook. Good luck!!
* All odds are provided by Action247 Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.**All views expressed are my own. My picks are my own and are not a guarantee, bet at your own risk.Action247 does not warrant the accuracy of completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these post.