The Pittsburgh Steelers (6-4) travel to face off against the Cincinnati Bengals (5-5) on Sunday, November 26th. This game will be played at Paycor Stadium in Paycor Stadium and televised on CBS. Both the Steelers and Bengals will be looking to bounce back from losses in their previous games. Kickoff is scheduled for 1:00 ET.
Steelers vs Bengals
The Steelers Look To Bounce Back From A Loss
After a 13-10 loss to the Browns, the Steelers are looking to get back on track this week. With a 3-point loss, the Steelers added a loss to their ATS record as well. They were 2.5-point underdogs prior to the game.
On offense, the Steelers finished with 249 yards against the Browns. When it came to third downs, the Steelers had a 21.4% conversion rate. Leading the ground game was Jaylen Warren with 129 yards, and Kenny Pickett contributed 106 passing yards.
On the defensive side of the ball, the Steelers gave up 259 yards of total offense to Cleveland. 96 of these yards came on the ground, while the team’s secondary gave up 163 yards on 43 attempts.
Heading into week 12,Pittsburgh is in 3rd place in the AFC-North, sitting with an overall record of 6-4. In the AFC, they find themsevles in 7th place.
Pittsburgh’s scoring margin up to this point is currently at -2.9. The team comes in with an ATS mark of 6-4. Throughout this season, Pittsburgh games have averaged 36.1 points, ranking them 29th in the NFL. They hold an over/under record of 2-8, with an average OU line of 39.7 points.
Steelers Injury Report
- Cory Trice Jr. – Knee (Out)
- Alfonzo Graham – Shoulder (Out)
- Montravius Adams – Ankle (Questionable)
- Minkah Fitzpatrick – Hamstring (Questionable)
- Keanu Neal – Rib (Out)
- Kwon Alexander – Achilles (Out)
- Elijah Riley – Ankle (Out)
- Renell Wren – Achilles (Out)
- Cole Holcomb – Knee (Out)
The Bengals Look To Bounce Back From A Loss
This week, the Bengals aim to recover from their 34-20 loss to the Ravens. With their 14 point loss, the Bengals also were handed a defeat on their ATS record. Going into the game, they were 4-point underdogs.
For the game, quarterback Joe Burrow attempted 17 passes and finished with 11 completions for 101. His passer rating for the game was 100.
The Bengals’ defense will need to improve their run defense this as in in week 11, they gave up 157 rushing yards to the Ravens. Also, the Bengals allowed 248 passing yards. The Ravens went 6/12 on 3rd down.
Heading into their week 12 matchup against Pittsburgh the Bengals are in 4th place in the AFC-North on a record of 5-5. In their five games at home they have gone 3-2 and 2-3 on the road.
The Bengals’ current scoring margin stands at -2.4, which has them coming in with a 4-6 ATS record. This season, Cincinnati games have seen an average of 42.8 points, which is 17th in the league. Their over/under record stands at 5-5, with an average OU line of 45.6 points.
Bengals Injury Report
- Sam Hubbard – Ankle (Questionable)
- Tee Higgins – Hamstring (Questionable)
- Joe Burrow – Wrist (Out)
- Andrei Iosivas – Knee (Questionable)
- Devonnsha Maxwell – Knee (Out)
- Chase Brown – Hamstring (Questionable)
- Devin Cochran – Knee (Out)
- Tycen Anderson – Knee (Out)
- Jaxson Kirkland – Wrist (Out)
- Cam Taylor-Britt – Quad (Questionable)
Steelers Offense Breakdown
Pittsburgh’s offense comes in the game as the 26th in scoring at 16.6 PPG. In the first half, the Steelers have struggled with an average of 7.2 points.
In terms of the passing game, Steelers have an average 170 passing yards per game, placing them 31st in the league rankings. At present, 50.3% of their first downs have come through the passing game.
The Steelers hold the 15th position in the NFL with 110.1 rushing yards per game. This average has come on an average of 25.6 rushing attempts (18th).
Bengals Offense Breakdown
Cincinnati’s offense is 19th in the league, with an average of 20.2 points per contest.
Coming into this week’s game Cincinnati’s passing game is ranked 18th in passing yards. Additionally, they are positioned 4th in pass attempts, with an average of 38 passes per game.
The Bengals come into the game handing the ball off 20.9 times per game and are currently 29th in rushing yards. Their average yards per attempt is 3.9.
Steelers Team Defense
Defensively, Pittsburgh is 7th in points allowed. So far, opponents are averaging 19.5 points per game against them on 367.6 yards allowed per contest.
Bengals Team Defense
Going up against the Steelers’ offense, the Bengals defense has allowed an average of 22.6 points per game. So far this season, they are 9th in quarterback hits and have yielded an average of 386.1 yards per contest.
Steelers vs Bengals Trends
- Across their last five road contests, Pittsburgh has been good against the spread posting a mark of 3-2. Their overall mark in these games was 3-2, while averaging 15 points per game.
- In their last five games at home, the Bengals have a straight up record of 2-3 while going 2-3 vs. the spread. The team averaged 18 points per game in this stretch.
- As the betting underdog, the Bengals have an ATS mark of just 7-3 in their last ten games. Cincinnati posted a straight up mark of 5-5 in these matchups.
- Through their last three games as the favorite, the Steelers have an ATS record of 2-1 and a straight up mark of 2-1.
For today’s best bet, I’m taking the Steelers to cover the spread as 1-point favorites. Look for the Steelers to jump out to an early lead as the Bengals struggled in the first half of their previous game.
After crunching the numbers, our model is pointing to this game finishing with a combined 39 points. This projection has me feeling good about taking the over at 34.5.
All odds are courtesy of Action247 Sportsbook. Good luck!!
* All odds are provided by Action247 Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.**All views expressed are my own. My picks are my own and are not a guarantee, bet at your own risk.Action247 does not warrant the accuracy of completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these post.