The Los Angeles Rams (4-6) travel to face off against the Arizona Cardinals (2-9) on Sunday, November 26th. This game will be played at State Farm Stadium in State Farm Stadium and televised on FOX. The Rams are coming off a win in their previous game, while the Cardinals are looking to get back on track from a loss to the Texans. Kickoff is set for 4:05 ET.
Rams vs Cardinals
The Rams Are Coming Off A Win
In their last game, the Rams played host to the Seahawks and won by a score of 17-16. Despite winning the game, the Rams fell short of covering the spread against the Seahawks, where they were favored by 2.
Against the Seahawks, quarterback Matthew Stafford completed 17 of 31 passes for 190 yards and a passer rating of 70. For the game, Stafford finished with one passing touchdown.
Los Angeles’ defense went up against a Seattle offense that turned to the pass 40 times, resulting in 223 yards gained through the air. On passing plays, the Rams allowed a completion percentage of 60.0%, and they conceded a total of 291 yards in offensive production to the Seahawks.
As they take on the Cardinals, the Rams will be looking to build on their 4-6 record. This currently places them at 3rd in the NFC-West and 9th in the NFC.
With a scoring margin of -2.5, the Rams’ have achieved an ATS record of 4-5-1 so far. This season, games featuring the Rams have averaged 41.5 points, placing them at 18th in the NFL. They currently hold an over/under record of 3-7, with an average OU line of 44.9 points.
Rams Injury Report
- Jason Taylor II – Groin (Out)
- Stetson Bennett – Non Injury Related (Out)
- Kyren Williams – Ankle (Out)
- Cobie Durant – Shoulder (Questionable)
- Ronnie Rivers – Knee (Out)
- Cooper Kupp – Ankle (Questionable)
The Cardinals Look To Bounce Back From A Loss
Taking a look at their last game, the Cardinals suffered a 21-16 loss to the Texans. Even though they lost to Houston, the Cardinals still covered the spread as 5.5-point underdogs going into the game.
Kyler Murray wrapped up the game with 214 passing yards and a passer rating of 84. Overall, he completed 20 of 30 passes.
When it came to defense, the Cardinals recorded four sacks and one interception vs. the Texans. Additionally, the team’s secondary allowed 308 passing yards, while the rush defense gave up 111 rushing yards.
As they get ready to face the Rams, the Cardinals carry in a 2-9 record. Within the NFC-West, they are currently in 4th place and are positioned 15th in the NFC overall.
The Cardinals have put together a record of 6-5 against the spread. This mark has come on an average scoring margin of -8.4. This season, the average over/under line for games involving Arizona is 43.2 points. They currently hold an over/under record of 6-5, and their average margin against the over/under is 0.
Cardinals Injury Report
- Zach Ertz – Quad (Out)
- Antonio Hamilton Sr. – Groin (Questionable)
- Pat Elflein – Hip (Out)
- Marlon Mack – Achilles (Out)
- Carlos Watkins – Bicep (Out)
- Zach Pascal – Hamstring (Questionable)
- Elijah Wilkinson – Neck (Out)
- Kyzir White – Biceps (Out)
- Rashad Fenton – Undisclosed (Out)
- Jonathan Ledbetter – Shoulder (Questionable)
- L.J. Collier – Bicep (Out)
- Leki Fotu – Hand (Questionable)
- Bobby Price – Undisclosed (Out)
- Joey Blount – Knee (Questionable)
- Hayden Howerton – Undisclosed (Out)
- Michael Wilson – Shoulder (Questionable)
- Jon Gaines II – Knee (Out)
- Emari Demercado – Toe (Questionable)
- Matt Hembrough – Back (Out)
Rams Offense Breakdown
Offensively, the Rams have an average of 19.5 points per game, which is 20th in the NFL.
Among the other teams in the league Los Angeles ranks 15th in the NFL for passing yards per game with an average of 226.4. Their passing yards per attempt, 6.5, places them at 12.
The Rams come in with an average of 4 yards per rushing attempt while running the ball an average of 26.1 times per game. In terms of total rushing yardage, they currently rank 19th in the league.
Cardinals Offense Breakdown
Offensively, the Cardinals have an average of 17.5 points per game, which is 23rd in the NFL.
In terms of the passing game, Cardinals have an average 171.8 passing yards per game, placing them 29th in the league rankings. At present, 53.8% of their first downs have come through the passing game.
The Cardinals come in with an average of 4.7 yards per rushing attempt while running the ball an average of 26.4 times per game. In terms of total rushing yardage, they currently rank 9th in the league.
Rams Team Defense
The Rams defense comes into the game with rankings of 15th in tackles for loss and 17th in sacks. Their opponents have been scoring 22 points per game and gaining 335.1 yards (per game).
Cardinals Team Defense
On the defensive side of the ball, the Cardinals give up an average of 217.5 passing yards and 132.1 rushing yards per game. Looking at their sack numbers, Arizona is currently ranked 7th in the league. So far, they are giving up 25.8 points per game and 349.5 yards.
- Across the Rams last ten road games, the team averaged 16 points per game while allowing 24. Their record vs the spread in these contests was 5-5, while going 2-8 straight-up.
- Although Arizona has a straight up record of 1-9 in their last ten home games, they have not held up as well vs the spread going 4-6. The team averaged 14 points per game in these games.
- Spanning across their last five games as the betting underdog, the Cardinals have gone 3-2 vs the spread. Their overall record in these games was 1-4.
- Although the Rams have a strong straight up record in their last five games as the betting favorite, they have not done as well vs the spread going 2-3.
Rams vs Cardinals Prediction
I’m taking Los Angeles at -1 in this one. The team’s defense is coming off a good performance and should put together another good performance this week. I see Los Angeles not only picking up the win but covering the spread vs. Arizona.
My choice for this matchup is the under, considering the over/under line at 44.5. Heading into this game, games featuring Los Angeles have seen an average combined score of 41.5 points, and I believe this game will remain under 44.5.
All odds are courtesy of Action247 Sportsbook. Good luck!!
* All odds are provided by Action247 Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.**All views expressed are my own. My picks are my own and are not a guarantee, bet at your own risk.Action247 does not warrant the accuracy of completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these post.